Chapter 12

Jennie didn't go to the restroom,She just alibi it to her friends..Her main goal is to find Lis.. She got pissed off on what Krystal shared them..So Krystal is the one who took Lis virginity...She have to know the details..

Jennie walked straight to Krystal's room..He saw Lis just got out from Krystal's room panting..Krystal's lipstick are on Lis lips.. Jennie gritted her teeth..she death glare Lis then approach lis..

"Wipe those lipsticks away!!" Jennie said..then wipe lis lips using her own hands..

Lis held Jennie's hands stopping her..

"What's with you??" Lis asked..

"Krystal happens!! You happens!! What?? Did you two really have sex huh?!" Jennie argued..

Lis suddenly pulled jennie away from Krystal's room and bring jennie to his room..Locked the door behind..

"What's with you if Me and Krystal really did have sex??" Lis asked..

"Because I don't want it!!" Jennie replied..

"Why?!" lis asked..

"Just because I don't want it.." Jennie replied..

"You can't tell me what to do! We are not in a relationship jennie! I can do whatever I like.." Lis said..

"No!! You can't!! Stop Seeing Krystal!!" Jennie shouted..

Lis eyebrows almost meet..

"Who are you to decide that??" Lis asked..

"I will tell her that we had sex too!!" Jennie threatened..

"Go ahead.. tell her! Do you think Krystal would care about that?! We are fucked buddies..." Lis admitted..

"What?! So how many times you two do it already?!" Jennie asked..

"Many times now..So what??" Lis replied..

Jennie suddenly hit Lis chest..
"Did you enjoy having sex with her huh?!! Did you?? Did you??"

"Yes..Happy??" Lis replied..

Jennie then bite Lis chest..

"Ahh..That hurts..Why did you do that huh?!" Lis shouted angrily..

"That's for you for admitting that you enjoyed having sex with her!!" Jennie shouted back..

"Are you insane..What's with you?! I don't understand you!" Lis said then checked his chest where Jennie bites.

Jennie then moved closer to Lis and removed Lis hand and kissed the bite mark on Lis chest..

"I'm sorry for biting you! I was just pissed off! " Jennie said  then hugged Lis..

Lis face softened..

"but why??" Lis asked..

"I don't know why I felt pissed off everytime I see you with Krystal..While she sweet to you,While she is touching you..Even more piss when she kissed you! i hate that Woman!!" Jennie replied then cried..

"Hey why are you crying??" Lis asked softly..then make Jennie looked at him..

"Don't see her anymore Lis..Pleased stop seeing her! If you want Fuck buddy then pick me... I'm willing to be you're fuck buddy!" Jennie said..while crying..

Lis wipe it away..
"But I don't want you to be my fuck buddy"

"Do you really like Krystal more than me?! What she can do..I can do it better.." jennie said..