Chapter 9

Since Jennie and Lis are back being friends..Jennie's squad and Lis squad are back hanging out together again...

Lis is in his own office at their company when he received a call from jisoo, Inviting him to go on a vacation in Jeju..Lis didn't gave a clear answer to jisoo yet because he have to see his schedule first..

Jisoo understand so he told Lis to message him before Thursday..Lis agreed..

A/n: let's all imagine that they own it 🤭

By the way Lis family is the owner of BVLGARI, People thought it's JC but the truth is,The company belongs to Manoban family..JC is just working under the Manoban's...Their company are selling and making Expensive Jewelries..their company become Rank 1 in Business Industry worldwide..their customers are famous celebrities from around the world..Taeyung and Lis are the male ambassadors and for women are Zendaya and Priyanka..famous actresses..

When did Lis become popular??
Lis become popular among young generation when he cover's a lot of magazines wearing famous clothing like Celine,LV,D&G,CK,Gucci etc..It's started when he transform into a hot Guy..His parents keep buying him expensive clothes from famous brands...Since he have the Looks,The height,the body and the Charisma,his parents also encourage Lis to pursue modeling,And so Lis did..He pursue modeling alongside Taeyung..He become popular with a blink of an eye..and by then,Offers keep on coming to his doorsteps..Lis also attends Fashion weeks from different countries already because of it...

When lis already famous.. That's when lis parents decided to make Lis as one of the global brand ambassador of their own Company alongside Taeyung...

.

.

"Hey Lis! You're thinking about something??" V asked..

"Oh! Hi V...Just recalling the past!" Lis said..

"I see..By the way..I bump into Jennie in LA last week..We talked about you and Accidentally tell her about you! I have to apologize Cousin because..I end up telling her the truth!" V replied..

"It's fine V.. Don't worry about it! Me and Jennie already talked and we already made up!" Lis answered..

"Oh wow! That's Great! I'm happy for you both" V said..

"Thanks V.." Lis replied..

"By the way..JC told me about the photoshoot in Italy this upcoming Week! Priyanka and Zendaya are coming as well!" V said..

"Yeah..Dad already told me about it..We are going to flight to italy on Monday.." Lis replied..

"Okay got it!" V answered..

"By the way..How are you and kookie??" Lis asked..

"We're fine but he is sulking because I will be leaving next week!" V said..

"Ha ha..Spend more time with him before we leave..Have a date with him!" Lis advice..

"Yeah..That is what I'm gonna do!" V replied..

"Alright..Tell him I said Hi!" Lis said..

"Sure! So yeah,I have to go! I'll start having a great time with him!" V replied..

"Okay..Bye! Enjoy" Lis answered..

V waved his hand while leaving at Lis office...

Lis phone on the top of his desk buzz..He got a message..Lis lift his phone and check it..

K

Hi,you busy??

Not really..why??