Chapter 13

The next day..Lis received a call from Taeyung..So Lis have to go back to Seoul immediately.. Their schedule for Italy change because of Zendaya and Priyanka's hectic schedule..They have to go to Italy sooner than expected..

Lis talked to Jisoo about it and Jisoo understand..So the moment that Jennie woke up..Lis already gone..

Jennie saw her friends outside,in the beach house...In the usual spot.Having their coffee.. Jennie approach the Girls..

"Morning Girls!" Jennie greeted..

"Morning Jen!" The four girls Replied..

"Hey,You have to tell us what happened to you last night?? Why didn't you also come back?" Rosé asked..

"Ummm..I felt dizzy so I go to our Room!" Jennie replied..

"Bitch! You're not even at the room,I search for you." Irene said..

"C'mon jennie..Did you go to the boys room??" Nayeon asked..

Jennie sighed deeply and told the girls what happened except the Fucking buddy thing that he offered to Lis..

The girls gasped loudly..Nayeon squeal..

"Oh my gosh! For real?!" Nayeon uttered in shocked..

"Mhm.." Jennie replied..

"So they really reached that Far! No wonder Krystal said those last night!" Nayeon said..

"so lis is still whipped as he is then,if he agreed not to see Krystal again" Rosé said..

"Jennie just smiling..

"Bitch I know that Smile..You enjoying it" Irene said..

"I won't deny it..I loved teasing Lis.." Jennie replied..

"Why did you tell him that You like him! You're playing hard to get!" Rosé said..

"Yeah..Why don't you confess to him already jennie??" Somi replied..

"Do you think he will believe me if I said that I like him after learning that I just broke up with Hanbin??" Jennie asked..

"You have a point there..Lis will think he is just a rebound!" Irene replied..

"Exactly.. That's why I have to find a right time to tell him!" Jennie answered..

"Alright girl..We will support you! But hey..What about Krystal?? What if she will do anything just to make lis come and meet her again??" Rosé asked..

"Then I'll make sure she won't get in between us.. I'll stick to Lis and you four should keep an eyes to Krystal!" Jennie replied..

"Easy!" The four girls answered..

"Hello Ladies!" Jisoo greet..

"Hi chu!" Jennie,Somi,Nayeon and Irene greeted..

"Hi honey..are everyone finally woke up??" Rosé asked..

"Jeongyeon and Seulgi are still sleeping..Bambam is just woke up..And Lis already leave!" Jisoo replied..

"What?! What do you mean he leave??" Jennie asked..

"He got a call from Taeyung..Lis must have to come back to Seoul.." Jisoo replied..

"For what?? Did lis tell you the reason??" Jennie asked..