Chapter 30

Lis and Taeyung go to the clinic to consult the doctor about what Lis is experiencing..

Lis is talking with the doctor inside while Taeyung is outside..Waiting for Lis to come out..

Inside,Lis is sharing the doctor what is he been experiencing this past few days..And there's only one thing that formed into the Doctor's mind..Lis is experiencing PTSD.. He's been traumatized about what happened to him in italy..

"Mr Manoban.. I've been recommended you to undergo Cognitive Behavior therapy or CBT..It's the most effective way to treat PTSD.." The doctor said..

"Okay doctor..I am willing to do that! Just to cure this illness!" Lis replied..

"Alright Mr Manoban..When do you want to start??" The doctor asked..

"Can we do it after I come back from Thailand?? Because I have one day photoshoot there!" Lis replied..

"Sure Mr Manoban..No problem..Just come here on my clinic!" The doctor answered..

"Okay doctor..Thank you!" Lis said..

"You're welcome..By the way..For the meantime I will advice you to stop thinking about the traumatic experience you've been through..So that you're illness won't attack.." The doctor replied..

"Okay doctor..I will remember what you've said!" Lis answered..

"Alright.." The doctor said..

"I will go ahead now doctor..I will be back here for the treatment!" Lis replied..

"Sure!" The doctor answered.

Lis exited the room, Taeyung immediately stand up and asked Lis..

"What did the doctor said??" V asked..

"She said I have a PTSD..And I will undergo CBT!" Lis replied..

"What's the meaning of those??" V asked..

"PTSD,Post traumatic stress disorder and CBT stands for Cognitive Behavior treatment!" Lis replied..

"I see..So when will you going to start the treatment??" V asked..

"After I come back to Thailand!" Lis answered..

"Okay..So,Are you going to tell jennie about this or you're parents??" V asked..

Lis sighed deeply..

"Yeah..They have the right to know! Especially Mom and Dad.." Lis replied..

"Okay Good..I thought you will going to keep it.. You're parents will be mad..As well as that Kitten" V answered..

Lis chuckled about on how V address Jennie..

"Why are you Calling her kitten??" Lis asked..

"Because her eyes is just like cat eyes..And sometimes she act like cat when she's angry..Ready to scratch you with nails.." V replied..

Lis laughed..
"Come to think about it..Yeah.. You're right..Jennie eyes are similar to my cat eyes..Do you remember Lily??"

"Of course..I sometimes play with them especially Leo!" V replied..

"I wished I could bring them on my condo.." Lis said..

"You should.. It's a great distraction for what you're experiencing right now!" V replied..

"Hmmm.. That's right..Then I will bring them to my condo and you will help me.." Lis answered..

"Alright..Then let's get them!" V said..