Chapter 35

At 7:45 pm..

⚠️⚠️

Jennie and the girls already tipsy,Jisoo other Boys are already wasted..Ten and Nickhyun are already sleeping because of drunkness...Lis and Kai didn't drink much because after 15 minutes Lis will be doing what kai and him agreed a while ago...

"Babe, Let's go to our room too!! I'm already feel sleepy and My head hurts!" Jennie said..

"Alright babe..I will accompany you back to our Room.."Lis said then Looked at kai..

Kai nod his head..then tap his wristwatch..Lis nod his head then leave with jennie..

Jennie and Lis walked passed
Irene and the others while dragging their partners with them.. Jeongyeon and Seulgi are laughing like a madman and they are getting loud on the hallway to their rooms..

Lis opened the door of their Room and get inside with jennie then closed the door..

Jennie immediately lay down on their bed..Lis take off Jennie's flipflops and put it down on the floor then pulled the blanket and cover Jennie's body...

As soon as jennie lay down on the bed..She immediately fell asleep..Lis just let Jennie sleep and then get out from the room and go back to the cottage..

Kai is waiting at Lis,As soon as kai saw Lis..He immediately stand up and approach Lis..

"Let's go Lis! It's time" Kai said..

"Okay!" Lis replied then follow Kai..

.

.

.

"Go ahead Bro.. start undressing when you already at the water!" Kai said..

"Okay!" Lis answered then walked towards the water..

When the water is already reached Lis waist..He begun to take off his clothes..One by one..Then throw it on the shore...

"Alright Bro..I will be right there on the cottage..I will set the time there!" Kai said.. shouting..

"Okay bro!" Lis answered back..also shouting..

Kai immediately leave and make his Plan fast...

Kai made his way to the Beach house and secretly walked into Jennie and Lis room..
He found out that Jennie is sleeping on their bed..Kai immediately make a move,he pulled down his shorts and underwear and approach the Bed then climb up..

Kai slowly pulled down the blanket..then kissed Jennie's neck..Jennie groaned in her sleep..

Kai keep on kissing,biting and licking Jennie's neck..Jennie groaned then move her body..Kai didn't waste time he rolled Jennie's dress up and pulled down Jennie's panty down to Jennie's thigh and spread her legs..

Kai started to proceed his evil plan...

.

.

Meanwhile Lis is still on the water.. Suddenly one the night patrol on the island saw Lis swimming on the sea...

"Sir! It's forbidden to swim on beach at this kind of hour! Please come out from the water!!" The night guard said loudly for Lis to hear...

Lis heard it and swim at the shore and stop in the when the water level is just above his waist..

"Please sir come out from the water..." The guard said..

"Okay.. I'm sorry Sir..I didn't know you have protocol here now!" Lis replied..