Chapter 33

Koh Samui Island..

Lis and Jennie's friends we're so Amazed by the Beautiful view infront of them..The girls become excited,They want to immediately swim after seeing the placed..

"Wow! It's so beautiful here!" Jennie uttered..

"So glad you Like it Jennie!" Minnie said..

"Who wouldn't be..This place is so good! It can make Lis relaxed his mind here..Out of city noise " Jennie replied..

Minnie confusedly Look at Jennie while she said the last part..

"Why do Lis need to relaxed his mind??"Minnie asked..

"Ummm..I shouldn't be the one telling you this,But I will tell you since you are his friend..He actually have an illness!" Jennie replied.

Minnie gasped and cover her mouth.
"Why didn't he told us?"

"Maybe he will trying to find a chance to tell you guys..this is the reason why we go here!" Jennie answered.

Minnie glance at Lis who is talking with Jisoo, Jeongyeon, Seulgi and Bambam..

"If I know..I wouldn't try to argue with him a while ago..May I know what kind of illness he have??" Minnie asked.

"PTSD.." jennie replied..

"What?! How?! He's mind is healthy ever since.." Minnie exclaimed in shocked..

Sorn glanced at Minnie and approach her..

"Hey Minnie..Is there a problem??" Sorn Asked..

"There is..But me tell you Later" Minnie replied in thai..

"Oh okay!" Sorn answered then leave and approach Lis and his friends.

"It's confidential matters Minnie..Just talked to him and asked about it..But please.. don't force him to tell you guys..His illness might attack!" Jennie replied..

"Okay Jennie..Thanks for letting me know about this..I will asked my friends to talked with Lis about this.." Minnie answered..

"No problem Minnie.." Jennie said..then smiled..

"C'mon.. let's go to them..We should go and Look at the Rooms!" Minnie said..

"Okay!" Jennie replied and go with Minnie..

Jennie and Minnie didn't know that Kai heard their conversation...Kai smirked and immediately take out his phone and text someone..

.

.

.

Everyone already picked their Rooms and Now trying their swim wears inside their Respective Rooms..

"Babe what do you think, what's best in me?? The Pink one or the black one??" Jennie asked..

"Hmmm..I think the Black one Babe!" Lis replied..

"Alright..Let me try this on!" Jennie answered then immediately go to the bathroom when Lis nodded his head..

While Jennie is on the bathroom trying the swimsuit,Lis take his phone and make himself busy..

Jennie come out from the bathroom already wearing the black swim suit..She saw Lis is busy on his phone..

"Babe! Look at me!" Jennie said..

Lis looked up and got Mesmerized..Jennie is smiling on Lis reaction..

Lis suddenly stand up and approach Jennie,then kissed Jennie's lips..