Chapter 40

Lis and Mr Manoban landed in Italy's airport safely..They are now on their way to the police headquarters to see kai and talked to him..Lis wanted to know the truth from kai...Lis just hope that kai will confessed..If not,Lis can't do anything about it..he can only hope that kai is willing to cooperate..

Meanwhile on the police station..V and Jk are also there,They come back to the police headquarters early in the morning to talked with kai and learned the Truth behind the incident..

"C'mon kai..Tell us the truth! Do you really rape jennie??" V asked..

Kai smirked..
"I will not going to answer that!"

"C'mon Men..Save yourself some troubles..If you tell us the truth..Lis and jennie might forgive you! Don't play games any further!" V convinced..

"You're just wasting you're time!! I am going to be imprisoned anyway! Might as keeping the Truth behind it! And Why should I cooperate with you guys!" Kai replied then smirked..

"Damn it!! I let lis and Uncle talked to you!" V said then leave the interrogation room with JK..

"How is it going Sir?? Did the suspect cooperate??" The police officer asked..

V shake his head
"He's mouth still zipped!"

"I see..But where is Mr Manoban now??" The police officer asked..

"My cousin said..They are on their way here from airport!" V replied..

"Okay!" The police officer answered..

Suddenly there's a Car park infront of the headquarters.. bodyguards come out and Open the door for Lis and Mr Manoban..

Lis and Mr Manoban entered the headquarters and approach the front desk..

"How may I help you sir??" The police officer in charge of the front desk asked..

"We are here for the two who got captured yesterday.. The two Koreans??" Mr Manoban replied.

"Oh yeah! Our captain is waiting you at interrogation room sir!" The police officer said..

"Oh okay! Thank you..Can we go ahead now??" Mr Manoban asked..

"Yes sir..You may go now!" The police officer replied..

Lis and Mr Manoban proceed inside..They meet Taeyung and JK outside the interrogation room..V and Jk immediately approach Lis and Mr Manoban..

"Is he Inside??" Lis asked..

"Yeah!" V answered..

Mr Manoban tell their names to the police officer guarding the room and he entered inside the room..Soon after the captain come out and greet Mr Manoban and Lis..

"Nice to meet you Mr Manoban..The suspect is inside and don't want to cooperate! But you can try you're best to convinced him!" The captain said.

"Okay captain..Thank you! Can we go in now??" Mr Manoban asked..

"Yeah sure Mr Manoban!" The captain answered..

Lis and Mr Manoban entered inside the room..and saw kai sitting on a chair while his wrists are cuffed..Kai is smirking when he saw Lis face..