Chapter 47

"Babe, here's you're Mango!" Lis said then put the plate down on the coffee table..

Jennie take the plate and start to eat the mango..she dip it on the salt and happily eat it..Lis show a displeasure looked on his face while looking at Jennie eating the ripe mango...he Averted his gazed and looked at the two Housemaids..

"Hello again ladies...I still didn't read your information written inside the folder..Let me read it now!" Lis said in English..

"Sure Sir..Go ahead!" Yennis replied smiling..

Lis opened the folder and read Denise information first..

Jennie don't care about their information she just keep on eating her mango..

A/N: they are talking in English here

"So, You're name is yennis huang..22 years old..from china...So you are a Chinese" Lis asked....

"Yes sir.. that's right! Ningning also a Chinese" Yennis replied..

"Oh wow..May I asked how did you two become a Housemaids?? Because You two are too young!" Lis asked..

"Ummm..I dream to come here in korea Sir.. Honestly I wanted to be an idol but Unfortunately I failed...Instead of going back to my country I decided to stay since I don't have a family to come back to...And about how I become a Housemaid it's because of my neighbor,She recruited me,I badly need a job so I accept.. That's how I become a maid sir!" Yennis replied..

"I see..How about you Ningning??" Lis asked..

"As for me Sir..I come from a poor family,My mother is sick that time so I need a job..any job that I could get and that time only a housemaid is available so I grab the opportunity and apply..I continue being a housemaid to earned money for my family.." Ningning replied..

Lis felt pity for the two woman..he closed the folder and stopped interviewing..He decided to hired the two..

"Alright..Since I already saw that you two are doing a great job being a Housemaids then I decided to hired you two! You two can now start if you two desires!" Lis said..The two woman happily smiled with each other...

Jennie suddenly stopped eating mango upon hearing Lis said..

"Wait just a minute babe! Aren't you going to asked my opinion about this??" Jennie asked in Korean..

"Why babe..are you against it?? Don't you like us to have a Housemaids??" Lis asked also in Korean..

"They are too beautiful to be our Housemaids..I don't like them" Jennie said..

Lis eyes widened..
"Babe..Is that the only reason why you don't like them??"

"Nope! They are so young too!" Jennie replied..

"Huh?! Babe..The younger the stronger! And babe..They need the job.. didn't you heard their stories??" Lis asked..

"I heard it but what if they just made it up! Just for you to feel pity of them and hired them immediately!" Jennie replied..

"Alright babe..I got you're point..But can we just gave them a chance..If they did something bad..Then I will fired them immediately!" Lis said..

"But I don't want them!!" Jennie answered..with her serious face..

"Babe..Just gave me this one okay?? Please??" Lis pleaded.. looking straight into Jennie's eyes..