Chapter 32

Lis continue his treatment,He told his Manager to let him take a break from Modeling..He explained his manager about his condition and his manager become so worried of him and Let Lis have break from his career until he cure his illness..

Lis parents also agree about Lis decision's..So for a meantime Lis is free from work..He just focused on curing his illness..His friends also already knew about his condition and help Lis to relax his mind by accompanying him going out in a vacation...

Just Like now..They are on the plane, traveling to Thailand...They are going to have a one week vacation on one of the Island in Thailand..It's called Koh Samui island..It has a nice white sand beach,where you can enjoy the Nice view and also a lot of  water adventure..

There's just one thing that bothers Lis..Why do kai tagged along with them.. When Lis asked what is kai with them,Jennie told lis that she invited kai..Lis question why did she invited kai, And jennie answered lis by saying that..She already forgive kai and they are now back being a Good friends..

Lis don't have a choice but to respect Jennie's decision.. Although he don't like kai around..Lis have to endure kai presence for almost 6 hours flight from Korea to Thailand..

Kai seat is just opposite their seats so Lis can see kai through his peripheral view..Lis is getting pissed off by how kai keep on making a conversation to Jennie.. Leaving him aside,So Lis just take his headphone and listen to a music and then closed his Eyes..

Jennie glanced at Lis when Lis become so silent..She found out that Lis eyes we're closed while wearing headphone..
She lean closer to Lis then kissed Lis cheek..Lis open his eyes and meet Jennie's stare..Jennie smiled at Lis and Lis pulled jennie for a kiss...Lis taking off his headphone while kissing jennie...Kai glared at them with displeasure look then Averted his gazed after..

"What's with you babe??" Jennie asked after the kissed..

"Nothing..I just want to kissed you.Why?? Am I not allowed to kiss my girlfriend??.." Lis replied..

"Hmmm..I didn't say that Babe..I'm just surprised cause you never kissed me in public!" Jennie answered..

"I don't??" Lis asked..

"Yeah..You don't!" Jennie replied..

"I see..Then I will kissed you in public from now on!" Lis answered..

"Uhh?! What?" Jennie asked in surprised..

"Why?? Don't you not want the Idea?! If not.. Then forget I said that!" Lis said then wear his headphone back..lean his head on the headrest and closed his eyes..

Jennie was speechless on how Lis reacted..She swallowed the lump on her throat then speak..

"It's not like that Babe..I didn't say I don't like the Idea.." Jennie explained..

Lis didn't respond to Jennie..Jennie sighed deeply and pout her lips..

"Is there a problem Jen??" Kai asked..

"Nope.. Nothing Kai.." jennie replied..

"I see..Okay.." Kai answered then also wear his headphone..

Jennie lean her head on the headrest then closed her eyes, trying to sleep...

.

.

.

Suvarnabhumi airport,BKK

Lis and the others are already on the arrival Area...Lis friend Ten and Nickhun meet them there lead them to the Vans..