Chapter 41

The Manoban's,Kai,kai's Manager and Jk are already back in Korea..Lis instructed Kai and his manager to hide for a meantime,while they making a plan to captured Hanbin and Krystal...Kai already gave his statement to the police..The police made a police report about it from Kai's statements..

Lis told the police to stand by and tell His Real plan..His plan is to wait for the results..Kai didn't know that Lis have a doubts on what he said to them..Like everyone he also want to be sure, because Kai might be lying just to save himself from getting imprisoned..So just to make sure that Kai won't get escape..Lis bring kai on a house with a lot of Security guards to guard him and prevent him to escape..

Jennie's parents was so angry when they knew that there's a possibility that Krystal and Hanbin might be the Real mastermind on what happened to jennie back in Thailand...Even Mino, If it turns out that hanbin really is involved on what happened to jennie,he will beat hanbin to death..Mino told Lis to leave hanbin to him..He will lure hanbin out from his condo..he can easily do that without hanbin getting suspicious of him..

Lis told jennie that he will do they same to Krystal,Jennie strongly disagree because she knew how sly fox Krystal is..Lis told jennie to trust him and Jennie don't have a choice but to agree..

So Lis plan is set..They will be waiting to Hanbin and Krystal's next move while also waiting for the results to come out..
.

.

.

It's already four days passed and There's no next moved from Krystal and Hanbin..

The test results is coming out today..So Lis and Jennie are going to the clinic to get the results.. Even though it's not really needed because kai already told Lis that he didn't Force his self inside jennie..they have to make sure that the baby is really Lis child..

So jennie and Lis are sitting infront the doctor's desk and the doctor just gave them the brown envelope contains the Result.

"Go on Babe! Open it!" Jennie said..

Lis nod his head and opened the envelope..He take out the paper and read the result..He looked at Jennie and Jennie nervously waiting for Lis words..

"Babe!" Lis uttered..

"Yes what is it babe?? What do the result said??" Jennie asked..

"It's our baby! I'm the father of our baby!"Lis replied smiling happily..

Jennie immediately hugged Lis..also feeling happy..

"Thank God!" Jennie said.. crying..

"Kai is saying the truth!" Lis replied while hugging Lis..

"Mhm" jennie answered..

"Congratulations Miss Kim and Mr Manoban!" The doctor said..

"Thanks Doctor!" Jennie and Lis answered..

"No problem!" The doctor said.. smiling..

"Doctor..We will be going now!, Thanks again!" Lis and jennie said..

"Okay!" The doctor replied.

Lis and Jennie get out from the clinic and proceed outside to Lis car..When they reached Lis car,Lis opened the car door's for Jennie and jennie hop in..Lis go around and opened the driver seat and Open it,he hop in,closed the door and started the engine..He put his seat belt on and looked at Jennie..When he saw that jennie is already okay on her seat..He started to drive away..