Chapter 50

Jennie's tummy already big and heavy since she is already on her final stage of pregnancy...She can't moved the way she can't because she's scared she might fall down on the floor..Anytime soon she will gave birth to their first baby..

All of her needs are given by the Housemaids,She is thankful now that she understands the importance of having a helper inside the House..

She also stopped getting jealous to their Housemaids because the two Housemaids doing their jobs perfectly fine..They also didn't get too close to lis because they're scared that jennie might get angry and fired them..

Lis come out from the bathroom, already dressed up..he approached jennie and kissed her cheek...

Jennie cling her arm around Lis neck and pulled Lis face closer to her face then peck on Lis lips multiple times..She already Missed making love with Lis but they can't do that now because Jennie's tummy is so big and heavy now..

Jennie keep on sniffing Lis neck..She loves Lis scent so much..she keep doing it right after Lis taking a bath..

"Hmmm..I really like your smell babe! You smell so good that I would like to eat you!" Jennie said..

Lis replied it with a kissed on Jennie's lips..Lis nibble on Jennie's lower lip..

"Mmm Babe.." Jennie uttered..

Lis stopped and hugged jennie then let go! He just lay beside jennie and placed his hand on Jennie's big round tummy carresing it.. Suddenly the baby inside Jennie's tummy kick..

Lis was amazed and immediately get up..
"Babe she kick my hand!"

"Mhm..And it hurts!" Jennie replied.

"Baby hear that?! You're mom is hurting.. Don't kick often okay??" Lis said to Jennie's tummy then kissed it..

Their baby kick her leg once more,Jennie groaned..

"Baby No! Stop doing that..I know you're happy to hear my voice but have mercy on mommy okay? Just listen to my voice without kicking or punching mom's tummy..." Lis said then kissed Jennie's tummy and continue carresing it..

Their baby understand and stopped kicking.. Lis smiled and praise their baby..

"I can see now that our daughter will only listen to you babe! She won't listen if I told her to stop kicking!" Jennie said..

"Oh so our baby often doing that??" Lis asked..

"Mhm.. Everytime you're leaving..It will just stop if I call you and she heard you're voice.." Jennie replied pouting..

"Oh! Is that the reason why you don't want me to leave for so long and you always calling me??" Lis asked..

"Mhm..Our child making me do that! Maybe she doesn't want you to leave or just always wanted to hear your voice!" Jennie replied..

"Oh my..I didn't know our baby making it hard for you babe.. I'm sorry.." Lis said then kissed Jennie's cheek..

"Hmmm..Do you know that I record your voice one time and played it for our baby to stop her from kicking and I failed..Our baby is smarter than I thought..she knew that it's only a recorder!" Jennie replied.

Lis chuckled..
"Our baby is smart I see..Then that's good..she can't be fooled easily by anyone!"

"Mhm..But I can't use any trick to her just in case she got upset or having tantrums!" Jennie answered..