Chapter 25

Ding dong..

Jisoo peep on the peephole and saw who is standing infront of Jennie's condo..

After seeing who's on the front door,Jisoo immediately run back to the living room..

Ding dong..

"Hey! Why are you running?? Who's in there??" Seulgi asked..

"It's Jennie's Dad.." jisoo replied..then looked at Jennie..

Jennie eyes widened..

Ding dong..

"What is dad doing here??" Jennie asked..

"Don't know!" Jisoo replied..

"Why what's wrong babe?? Is you're dad not allowed to see you??" Lis asked..

"It's not like that Babe..Wait I will Open it..Just relaxed here guys and watch Movie.." jennie replied then stand up..

Jennie walked towards the door and open it..

"Jennie..Why you took so long to opened you're door?" Mr kim asked..

"Sorry dad..Me and My friends are watching movie..Can't heard the door bell.." jennie replied..

"I see.. Aren't you going to Let your father In??" Mr kim asked..

"Oh! Of course Dad..come Inside!" Jennie replied..

Mr kim entered Jennie's condo and go straight to the Living room..

"Dad! Wait!" Jennie said..

Jennie's friends glanced at their direction upon hearing Jennie's voice..They immediately stand up..

"Good evening Mr kim!" They all greeted while bowing their heads..

"Good evening too! I see you all having fun here..Do you all hangout here often in Jennie's condo?" Mr kim asked..

"Ummm..Not often Uncle!" Jisoo answered..

"I see..That's good..and Boy's.. Don't do anything silly here in Jennie's condo okay??" Mr kim said..then looked at the boys one by one then suddenly stop at Lisander..

"Dad!" Jennie said.. feeling embarrassed..

"What?! I'm trying to make them remember that this is not some motel.." Mr kim replied..

"Of course Uncle..We knew that..We are just here to hangout.." Jisoo answered..

Mr kim is still looking at Lisander..Lisander didn't felt intimidated..

"You! Young Man.. Isn't you the Model who instantly become famous??" Mr kim asked while looking at Lisander..

"Yessir.." Lis replied..

Mr kim nodded his head..
"So, You're also part in Jennie's group of friends huh..That's Nice.."

Lis just bow his head a bit..Jennie is looking at Lisander..

"Dad! Why did you come here?! And where's Mom??" Jennie asked..

Mr kim looked at Jennie..

"Why do I feel like you don't want me here Jennie?! Aren't I not allowed to come and visit my own daughter..Ah! I'm hurt!" Mr kim dramatically replied..