4 | 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎

- hey you stayed favour me a vote? It will get better I promise ;)-

"Man where were you first period we missed our best man!" Namjoon said cheerfully, patting Jin hard on the back as he sat down next to him, placing his lunch tray in front of him.

"I had to show the new girl name around, she's nice I think you would all like her." Seok-jin says, taking a bite back into his food,

"Isn't that the girl that was all over the news and the internet countless times and is still talked about?" Jimin questioned, sipping from his drink, sitting almost opposite Jin.

"Yeah the one that everyone hates and gossips about? Yeah that's her but she doesn't seem like everyone has made her out to be." Jin explains, them all listening intently to what he had to say as usual.

"You should still be careful though, just until you get to know her better." Namjoon advices, worried for his friend.

"You would like her especially I think, I mean if I am correct in my thinking in that she isn't like everyone thinks and is safe you would love her definitely your type." Jin says, making everyone start to smirk while Namjoon just looks at him like he's insane.

"You've still got an afternoon with her calm yourself." Namjoons sighs, looking at his friend concerned.

"You asked me to find you a girl and that's exactly what I'm doing are you really coming at for it now?" Jin scolds.

"No I just -" Namjoon steers before quickly getting interrupted.

"Look move up she's going to sit in between us I don't care what you say- oh and you're going to talk to her." Jin orders, calling over Sung who was originally planning to quickly eat on her own before disappearing.

"Are you okay?" She asks and she approaches.

"Yeah come sit here and join us." Jin said enthusiastically.

"No I don't -."

"Come on you'll enjoy yourself we don't bite." Jimin says lightly pushing on her shoulders to the gap Namjoon and Jin had made.

"Wassup everyone - Ayy Sung good to see you!" Jungkook squealed as he approached them and joined them on the end of the table next to Jimin.

"Yeah erm-" Sung starts, before getting interrupted again.

"She's joining us for lunch is that okay with you?" Jin asks as he discreetly grabs hold of Namjoon's arm and lightly throws it over her shoulder.

"Of course but why does Joon look like he's going to burst?" Jungkook pointed out, quickly tucking into his food.

"Because of someone over here." Namjoon snarled back looking over at Jin who had a smirk plastered across his face.

What was going on? Sung thought to herself. She hadn't planned to be sitting here, especially with all the eyes that were watching her every move and whispering about her which to their unfortunate luck she often heard.

"Calm down will you so now everyone's here I'll introduce." Jin says cheerfully.

"Everyone here is Yang Sung, Sung here is Namjoon, J-hope or Hobi you decide,Jungkook, Jimin, and Yoongi." Jin introduces, everyone nodding their head as their name was called.

Sung desperately trying to remember their names but some of them already gone from her head.

"Hi." She said, feeling quite small around them all, especially with Namjoon's flung around her.

"And now everyone can get talking." Jin says, munching into his food.

Quickly, everyone began to get stuck back into their conversations or continued eating, leaving Sung to create the conversation.