7 | 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝

"You wanted me?"

And just like that Sung had been called to the office. After being daily called there at her previous school, she had hoped to make it through her first week not being called, yet here she was.

She knew it couldn't have been rumours, her unplanned choice of friends made it hard for people to say anything,

"Ah yes it shouldn't take too long." Mr lee advised, glancing away from his computer screen.

"What did you want to see me for?" Sung asked worriedly as she sat down on the wooden chair in front of her.

"Your father called and asked me to tell you he would be picking you up after lunch." Mr Lee said.

"Oh do you know why?" She asked, scared it would be something to do with this marriage thing.

When her parents wanted something or had an idea it happened quickly, if she wanted to escape she had to do it soon.

"You need to attend a meeting to meet some people apparently that's all he said so make sure you're back it at the end of lunch." He advises.

"Alright." Sung responds, grabbing her things before making her way out of the room back to the canteen where they were all waiting for her.

"What was that about?" Namjoon asked as she approached back their table.

"Aren't you talking about something serious?" Sungs asks back as she sits down on the end again.

"I asked first." Namjoon repeats, slowly getting tenser.

"He just wanted to tell me my father called and that he's going to be picking me up after lunch for whatever reason." She explains, resting her head in her hands.

"What?" They all shreaked, all their eyes wide as they flared at her.

"We didn't think you had a father, in fact no one thinks you do." Jimin confesses, everyone quickly agreeing.

"No I have a father, he just stayed away from it all when it all came out, hence why I had to deal with it." Sung explains, a tight knot forming in her throat as she talked about it.

"Oh sorry we didn't realise, not meant with any offence but everything or at least us thought you were now an orphan." Jin says in an apologetic tone.

"It's alright I was aware, others had made it known to me." Sung replies, trying to hide the fact all her feelings were not at the surface, something she didn't want .

"Now answer my question."

"Namjoon here is having some issues, too long to explain now but one day you'll find out." Taehyung explains.

"Ah okay carry on don't mind me." She responds, gently resting her hand on his shoulder to show gratitude.

She didn't know how to show affection, she was trying at least.

"It's okay I would think all of people you would know the struggles that life brings upon people." Namjoon reassures, not wanting to seem "weak" infront of her.

"Yeah I do, just keep going no matter what, It sounds cliche but it works." Sung sighs, everyone listening intently knowing she had probably learnt a few things over the time.

"Right we'll carry this on later shall we?" Hobi says, standing up from his seat at the same moment the bell rang loudly for them to find their way to their next class.

"What the fuck, how do you always say soemthing like that right on the beat." Jungkook grunts, throwing his bag over his shoulder.

"Because he's Hobi, what do you think?" Yoongi sighs, looking at Hobi who had a smirk on his face.