24 | 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚊𝚢

"Sung please go with Maine over here while I teach Namjoon something here."

It had been two hours, making it mid morning by now and both Sung and Namjoon felt like they were going to explode from anger and being so overwhelmed.

They knew what kind of man Hoo-woon however being on the receiving end of it just made them clench their jaw even harder, tired of all the sexiest comments that had out of his mouth, making both of them uncomfortable knowing that whatever the other was being made to do the other was perfectly capable of doing too.... Just not in his eyes.

He was a man still living in the 1800's where women could do nothing and that everything was left up the man, which was precisely which was happening here except Namjoon who was fighting his hardest to get him to let her stay, not because he didn't think he could do it all, because he didn't want to be left alone, he needed her to be his other set of ears for anything he missed, he was stronger with her by his side and he knew it.

"Why are you so eager to get me away? Why can't I just stay here?" She asked, resting her head on her hand as she looked at him, ignoring the woman standing next to her.

"Because I have matters to discuss with your fiance alone, is that a problem?" He replied cockily, resting back into his chair.

"I think it is, If I go away I wanna know what you're discussing and what I will be doing in the mean time?" Sung said, leaning over to him slightly, tilting her head seductively, Namjoon raising his eyebrow slightly trying to figure out what he was doing. "You know I think I might be of more use here, two brains are better than one am i right?

"Sung just go, I'll call you when you can come back." He said through gritted teeth, staring at her hard, while she smirked, speaking through her eyes at Namjoon as she glanced at him as she began to stand, following Maine out.

"Wondering what you're going to be doing with me to waste time?" Maine asks, as she turns her head around, continuing walking straight to the kitchen where Sung had toggled on defence mode, she didn't know who Maine thought she was but she was not going to put up with any of her shit, not today not never.

"You ready my mind." Sung answers sarcastically, her eyebrows raising as she eyed up the small woman in front of her, even smaller than the five foot tall Sung herself so yes she was small. "If you've been asked to teach me how to cook and do domestics, you're going to regret ever meeting me.

She wasn't forced into karate and other clubs similar all her childhood for nothing.

"And how are you so sure of that my dear child?" She says, brushing the bottom of her chin with the tip of her finger as Sung falls onto the chair at the same table placed in the middle of the room.

"Keep acting like that and you sure will." through gritted teeth she replies, death-staring the women sitting calmly in front of her.

"I need to tell you a few things but I can't here" Maine whispers, pushing over a piece of paper to Sung who immediately takes it opening it while she keeps her eyes on Maine, finally looking down at she begins to read the piece of paper.

12 B***** Road
Telephone: 01483 9384

She read, raising her eyebrow in confusion, Maine sighing in a tensed matter as she studied her reaction carefully.

Sung starts to ask in confusion, "Why are you giving me-." before quickly getting interrupted by said woman quickly,

"I know more information than I should and especially to take that man down, I'm with you, I may have overheard you and Namjoon talking about something like that when you were in the garden and I'll help but there's cameras everywhere so I can't here, so for the sake of us not dying let's at least make food to keep occupied while they take as long as they need." Main explains, leaning closer to be heard clearer.

"And how do I know we can trust you and won't go tell him or anyone even?" Sung asks, Maine already overheard them but she couldn't let her in just yet, NO she needed more answers, yes Maine hadn't told him yet but who's to say that she wasn't going to after they got more information.

"Shut the door for me, We should be fine no one is here at this time." She tells Sung who quickly gets up to shut the door, unaware of Maine practically strippign as she whips of her top and her trousers, standing there almost bare.

"Woah, why are you.. Why have you got bruises everywhere, you might as well be a smurf." Sung points out, walking around the woman to see nothing but marks everywhere, the kind of marks that can only appear from human doing.

Maine smirks, humoured at her joke "Believe me now, you think you kids get it bad but here is how he really treats women." She sighs, putting her clothes back on, as they both return to their seats, Sung still wide eyed and mouth open, not realising at what she was going through.

"I've never actually been hit by Hoo-woon, everytime he places his hands on me, it's usually him slapping my ass as I walk past, I know Namjoon gets hit but I'm not sure how badly but you... that's a whole other situation, why haven't you left and are you the only one?" Sung quickfires, suddenly feeling the urge to help this woman as much as she could in her power.

"Now now, I will answer but let's start cooking. Otherwise when he walks in to check on us, we might really die." She warns, slipping up from her chair as she starts the oven, Sung joining her as they begin to cook lunch, thankful that the cameras placed in his house were so old they couldn;t contract sound, a bonus for what they were about to discuss.

All unaware of the panic taking place where else....

"These assholes really just disappeared on us once again.." Jin shouts, crashing onto the sofa next to Yoongi who had been rudely disturbed by all the kerfuffle that was going on in the living room as everyone cleared the house, Jin's parent's expected to arrive back later that day.

"I think you're forgetting they're engaged, let them live, they'll come back at some point."Yoongi sighs, sipping from his drink that he managed to save from being taken away.

"Yeah I know I'm just worried you know, like Yes I am reassured that they are both from the same kind of life meaning they understand and know eachother's lifes better than we even do but at the same time it makes me even more nervous." Jin rants, Yoongi listening intently as usual, agreeing as he talks, soon accompanied by the rest as they finish up.

"Just let them talk to us when they need it and be for them then that's the most we can do." Hobi sighs, falling in between Jimin and Jungkook who were hunched up on the ends of the sofa.

"Let's just hope they know what they're doing." Yoongi says, moving up to let another body on.

"And if they don't?" Jin second questions, looking down at him with worried eyes.

"We join them."