9 | 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝

"Who are those skunks-"

"They are my friends." Sung interrupted, questioning why they had all gathered at her door when she wasn't even there.

To her luck, the ride had been quicker than the journey there, making her life so much easier.
She didn't care how her "father" felt, she didn't even know what to call or to even think of him, he was the one who had spent his time bringing her up, even if that had been in the most horrible way ever.

"Since when did you have friends and particularly those friends." He emphasised as they pulled up onto the driveway.

Sung knew this would happen but it still hurt, tell me to get friends to only judge them straight away.

However what Sung was unaware of was that the reason he was so judge was because at the sight of them he instantly recognised one of them.

He knew them or should say he knew him, but she didn't know that, and she wouldn't know that for a while.

"What are you all doing here?" Sung questioned as she got out of the car, closing the door behind her.

"We came for you." Jungkook said in a "duh" tone, all the other six standing up off the floor behind him.

"How long have you been waiting then?" She asked, seeing that they all looked like they had been sitting on that concrete for a bit too long.

"Only half an hr, we came for you and you weren't here so we decided to stay until you returned until it had gone midnight." Jungkook explained, stretching his sore legs.

"I'm going back be careful." Tae-joon sneered through the window, speeding back out and back down the road in which they had just come up from.

Making sure that when he stuck his head out of the window he wasn't seen by the one he knew, for he knew if he did that would be game over.

"Was that your father by any chance?" Jimin questioned, all eight of them now standing in a circle.

"He's... It's complicated, now where did you guys want to go?" She asked them, wanting to change the subject as quick as possible.

"Well we wanted to go to the park you wanna come?" Hobi offered.

"What the one across from town?" She asked, her eyebrow lifting confused knowing it was at least an hour from here and it was already getting late.

"Actually no there's a place we call the park but it's not actually it's not far from here let's go to save wasting time." Namjoone quickly explained, lightly grabbing her wrist as they all began to run behind.

Due to their luck of running all the way there, despite tiring themselves out, they managed to arrive there in just over ten minutes after a couple of short stops for them all to catch up to each other to grab a breath. Having not expected Joon to decide they were going to run there, especially how unprepared they were.

However what none of them were aware of was the reason behind Joon wanting to quickly sprint off was because he knew, he saw his face, he put together the pieces and needed out before his anger took over.

His first thought was that was she the one he was going to marry if he didn't figure something out soon? She never said he was her father, so surely not.

He refused to believe that and that she was caught up in it too, however the more he pushed it to the back of his mind, the longer he stayed in denial of the obvious.

"Where are we?" Sung asked, not having a clue where she was, then again she never explored her own city that she had been living in for the past eighteen years.
She had spent more than enough time in the comfort of her own room, the only safe place she had found, especially when everything about her mother blew up throughout the country.

"See that small glimpse of light over there, that is where we are going." Namjoon states, point omg towards the tinkle of light ahead.

Everyone walked through the forest of tall trees, listening to the crunching sounds of the twigs below them , winding in between all the trees, eager to reach the light that was slowly increasing in size as they urged closer to it.

"Since when was this here?" She asked, as they finally arrived at their destination.

It was an area filled with old rugged sofas and blankets. It had a few things like an old barbecue while a few lights and lanterns hung from tree branches or were neatly placed on wooden tables that were slowly rotting away.

There were a few small cupboards making up the circle while they held down tarpaulin beneath them to stop it from blowing away and losing what protects their second-hand furniture.

"Since we made it months ago after searching for all this furniture and second-hand objects, we knew could eventually make a nice, outdoor place to hang out. Taking the indoors out." Namjoon explained, folding up the other piece of tarpaulin that had been covering other wooden objects that would rust quicker than they wanted to if they weren't careful.

Especially as everything they collected were already on their way out, the boys having temporarily protected some outer layers of the wood with paint.

"I like it." Sung admires, watching all seven of the others crash down into the comfort of the sofa's after their long walk, or should we say run, here.

"You'd better, I didn't use all my arm strength to drag these here." Jungkook scoffs jokingly, spreading his body all over the sofa, while Jimin sits on the end, letting Jungkook's legs rest on his.

"How long are we staying here though? It's already getting late." Sung wonders, knowing that it was late evening when she finally returned home to find them at her door, full aware time would have passed since they have arrived here.

"However long as you want, it's friday so we can just relax for as long as we want." Jin stated, opening the cupboard door to reveal cans and boxes of food that they keep hidden behind a lock so no animal can break in.

" I wanna play twenty-one dares." Jimin suddenly spurts out, everyone whipping their heads in his direction.

In the circle there were three sofas that could fit up to three people at most if they squeezed on enough. On one there was Jungkook, Hobi and Jimin, both Hobi and Jimin being laid on by Jungkook. On the opposite side there was Namjoon and Jin with Sung in between who had snuzzled herself unconsciously into Namjoon's side as the breeze chilled her.
Leaving Taehyung and Yoongi to be sat on the remaining sofa on opposite ends as Yoongi leant against the arm of the chair, ready to take a peaceful nap without being disturbed.

"And what made you wanna do that?" Yoongi questions, his eyes still closed as he spoke.

"It's fun and interesting, if it makes everyone happy we can change the dares into truth and get to know eachother better, especially for Sung who doesn't know much about us and vice versa." Jimin says, pouring himself a drink that Jin had previously given him when grabbing some drinks and snacks for everyone.

"I'm up for it." Hobi admits cheerfully, opening his can of drink.

"Come on then, let's play!"