6 | 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢

- You're already six chapters in! Author would love a vote -

It was the next morning and to Sung's luck her father had stayed passed out and hadn't bothered her throughout the night.

She was getting ready for school as normal, trying to ignore the fact there was a deep grunting sound coming from downstairs, probably her father waking up she thought to herself.

"SUNG GET DOWN HERE!" Her father yelled suddnly, making her panic as she quickly finished packing her bag to leave so she could run out as soon as possible, she had forgotten how tiring it was living in the same household.

"What." She snarled loudly as she slipped into her shoes at the bottom of the stair well.

"You didn't make me breakfast." He grumbles, looking down on her angrily, well as angry as he could be that his hangover allows.

"That's not my job, if you want to drink your liver away you be you but I'm no longer doing it." She snapped back, about to turn away.

Just as she was about to walk to the door she felt herself get pulled back by her arm and was given a hard slap by her fathers hand, enough to keep a red mark even a bruise on for a while.

"Are you really going back to disobeying me huh? Did we forget the consequences?" He spat at her, his hand still tightly holding the back of her neck, squeezing his fingers tighter to cut some air circulation.

"Get the fuck off, I'm not mum!" Sung growled back, kneeing him in the thigh close enough to cause some pain in his balls.

"You're half of her that counts." He snarled back, finally letting go of her neck.

"Whatever I'm going to school, have a good day." She yells back, crashing the door behind her not about to break down in front of her father that she is meant to be strong with.

Well this is just going to be a great day I can already see, she thought to herself with a sigh.

"Here she is!" Hobi yelled, making them all turn around to watch as she walked up the path to the front of school where they were all hanging out before lessons started.

"How are you this morning?" Namjoon asked politely, passing her a drink he had bought for her prior.

"Not too bad you?" She replied, carefully opening it, not wanting to spill it over everyone .

"Alright, I never got your number yesterday is it okay if I ask for it now?" Namjoon asked, still looking up at her standing in front of him.

"I...." Sung starts to trail off knowing if people start to call her she'll never have enough money for food.

"Do you have a phone right?"

"Yeah I do, I just don't use it much cause I can't afford it." Sung trails off, sipping her drink to ignore her embarrassment.

"Oh alright makes sense." Namjoon responds, pulling Sung onto his lap.

"Where do you live?" Jungkook asks, standing up to make it more into a circle.

"Why do you all want to know these things?" Sung questions, not expecting it from not having friends for so long.

"So we know where we can find you to hang out n stuff, if you can't text we'll come find you." Jungkook explains, seeing all the others nod in agreement.

"Fine I'll write it down later and give it to you it." Sung says, standing back up to throw her rubbish in the bin.

Just as Hobi was about to speak, the school bell rang loudly indicating they needed to start making their way to their first lesson, which being the good students they were, slowly but surely.

Sung had art first, the one lesson where she had both Jungkook and Taehyung as her classmates, she didn't really know what to expect sitting down on an empty seat where she found the two boys soon joining her.

"You look lost." Jungkook observed, making Taehyung glance behind at her, sitting on her own at the back of the classroom, away from everyone.

"Huh?" Sung perks up suddenly, being pulled out of her thoughts while they watched the teacher start to set up for the lesson.

"You looked really zoned out." Jungkook repeats in a simpler form.

"Oh sorry I was just lost in my thoughts." She replies, shaking her head before proceeding to look behind them at the rest of the class.

"Are you sure you're okay? We are here if you need it by the way remember that." Taehyung says, a concerned expression written all over his face.

"Yeah no let's get this lesson started." Sung says, turning her attention to get teacher, wary of all the eyes that were on her, of people wondering how she had ended up friends with them.

The rest of the lesson went by like a fly, letting Sung process her morning's events a little more, bracing herself for what she may be presented with when she returns home.

Just as she had hoped the rest of the morning also proceeded smoothly, she went to clas, learnt, well listened, until she felt like her ears would bleed until finally the clock struck one and she was able to trudge herself to the canteen, picking up a few bits to snack on, having forgotten to make lunch this morning after the events between her and her father had occurred.

As she waited in the cue she couldn't help but wonder what Namjoon had been gossiping with Jin about, she had just been passing through the library between lessons, a daily occurrence for her when she noticed through the bookshelf, Namjoon looking rather distressed as Jin tried to soothe him with his words.

Flashback

"I just.. Jin what do I do, no matter how much I cut him off or he cuts me off he always finds a way to worm his way back in and each time he comes back worse." Namjoon says through gritted teeth, trying to keep his cool as they were in a library that had the tendency to echo easily when a loud sound was made.

"For a start calm yourself, we can only do what we can, my offer is still open, remember that." Jin reassures, comforting his friend that was in a dilemma that was no doubt increasing rapidly behind his back.

"Yeah I know I just can't, when Sung came I thought life was finally starting to come together then i return home to that and it's all come crashing down so much worse." Namjoon sighs, crashing himself down onto a nearby chair in defeat.

"Yeah I know I know." Jin says, wacking his mind around trying to come to a conclusion for Namjoon and his fucked up situation.

"Ugh whatever let's just go to class, if it ends up happening and she's how I think I'll go against my morals and do everything I can to hurt everyone involved in that, I need out." Namjoon snaps suddenly, leaping back up after sitting down for approximately one minute.

"Namjoon I know you hate them but you can't hurt her whoever she may be." Jin sighs, seeing that his friend start to slowly lose it.

"Oh come on, I'm being dragged into something that is illegal as if me living how I am is not just as bad, as far as I am aware she wants this meaning she can only be just as bad as to whoever her parents may be, I just can't be left alone." Namjoon rants, grabbing hold of his things while Jin stood in front of him worried to death.

"Yeah okay let's just go we can talk about this another time." JIn says, wanting to speak to the others about this as well for more opinions.

Present time

"Thank you." Sung thanks, grabbing her purchases before making her way to find the boys, she didn't want to bother them, but sitting on the end even ignoring their presence seemed enough for her.

"Sung come join us." Jimin greeted, seeing her walk towards them, Sung quietly perching herself on the end of the table, seeing all the rest of the boys smile at her as she sat.

"We are talking about something serious so sorry if you do not feel included." Yoongi warns, not wanting her to feel left out.

"Oh no that's okay carry on, pretend I'm not here if that helps." Sung replies quickly, taking a bite into the snack she had bought.

Everything was going well, just as Sung had hoped after her eventful evening and morning prior, however that was all until the speakers were heard.

"Miss Yang please make your way to the principal's office!"