42 | 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚡𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

"This is just what I needed."

As promised, Sung and Namjooon finally took the time off, having never had a proper honeymoon after everything that had happened the year before, for their first anniversary, they finally decided to get away, leaving all their work to the others back at home.

"Nothing beats relaxing in the evening sun." Namjoon responded, leaning back into his seat with his glass of champagne in another.

Being the evening, it wasn't hot but there was a nice atmosphere as the sun shone down on them with the light breeze cooling them off after the hot afternoon sun that had been blazing down on them.

"I just hope that everything will still be in one piece when we return."

"We just got here, relax you told them enough times, Jungkook's under enough rules not to go out with the gangs despite his want to, they'll be fine." Sung reassures, pulling herself up to see her husband, as she attempts to sit cross legged on the chair that could instantly flip on her if she wasn't careful.

"That boy has been too eager though, being away gives him the space to do so, Jin's already overwhelmed with it as it is." He says and Sung sighs.

"Well all we can do is hope, just reset now." Sung says, getting up from her seat to walk back into their villa to grab another drink.

"Can we just order food here? I don't wanna go out." Namjoon sulks, startling Sung as he wraps his arms around her waist, nuzzling his head into her neck as she places the bottle back onto the counter.

"We landed yesterday, Jet lag really that bad on you?" Sung questioned, they were only in california and even her jet lag hadn't been that bad surprisingly.

Nodding in response, "Yup." Namjoon sighs, pulling away to collapse onto the sofa behind them, a large wooden table in front.

It was only early evening, the sun was still bright, slowly setting in the distance as the temperature cooled, making it more bearable to be in.

"Fine, look up nearby restaurants and order us something." Sung tells him, lightly throwing his phone at him which he successfully caught despite being caught off guard.

Despite only being almost twenty, they had enough experience to know how the world worked, and anything they didn't, then it was time to learn, something neither of them were opposed to doing.

"Wanna try something new or go for our usual food from home?" He asks, looking up from his phone at Sung walking around the table to the other side, too lazy to just climb over Namjoon to take the shorter path.

"New, I need some change."

"I read burrito and my mouth instantly started watering, what do you think?" He asks, showing Sung his phone whose eyes instantly lit up at the thought of it, her hunger also starting to take over.

"Just take that, I could eat anything right now."

"You don't have any allergies do you?" Namjoon asked, realising he had never actually asked if she does after all this time.

"And now you're asking me?" Sung raises her eyebrows at the question;.

"Yeah, well I don't think I have ever asked you before." Joon deadpans, looking back down at his phone as he orders the food, grabbing his wallet to pay for it.

"No I don't, why do you?" She returns the question, sitting on her knees, resting her head against her hand on top of the sofa.

"Nope, kinda glad cause if it was good food, I would be so unhappy." He says, putting down his phone as the confirmation for the order came through.

Sung wasn't sure what it was but she felt a switch, like her heart dropped but there was nothing around to cause it.

"You felt that?" Namjoon questioned, looking at her with a worried expression, slightly reassured as she shook her head confused.

"Ignore it." Sung pits out suddenly.

"And how on earth am I meant to do that?" Namjoon snickers, his eyebrow raised as if Sung had just said the stupidest thing.

"Breathe."

And with that Namjoon began to take deeper breaths, Sung knew the feeling wasn't good, heck she had had it everyday for months pre moving school, she had felt it herself but they were only a few days in, whatever happened could be taken care of.

 However she knew how to deal with the feeling, ignore it even, she was going to relax and be a little selfish for once, no matter what the consequences were going to be.

"Just keep breathing."