33 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙺𝚒𝚖𝚜

"Don't leave....."

If Sung thought she was going to be the clingy one then she was in for a shock.

Despite being a former player, who fucked a dipped, respectfully, Joon started to cling to Sung, and after finally having a taste of his wife only made him more attached.

"I'm going to get a drink, am I not allowed to do a basic task now?" She sighed, turning back to him as her legs hung off the edge of the bed.

"At least give me a kiss before you, oh and can you get me a glass too?" He pouted, trying his puppy eyes on her which ultimately worked, if the boys had struggled with saying no to Sung's eyes, Sung was equally struggling with his.

"Ice?" She asked as she leant back connecting their lips in a long peck, feeling him nod his answer through their kiss.

However what she had thought Namjoon had joked about actually became a reality.

Just as she stood up to walk, she felt her leg go, causing her to do a waddle of shame around the room.

"You took my virginity but you didn't have to take my ability to walk at the same time!" She exclaimed, holding onto the door's threshold for stability as Joon smirked in his bed as he watched her struggle to walk.

"I did warn you baby." He said, laughing as Sung rolled her eyes.

However she quickly got whisked up from the floor, causing a small yelp to escape her lips as Namjoon placed her back on the bed.

"Stay there, let me go get the drinks. I don't want you to fall down the stairs and break a bone while you're at it." He mocked, making Sung deadpan, wondering if she had just unleashed a demon from inside of him that would forever mock her existence.

"Now where is everything?" He questioned to himself, yesterday was the first time he had ever entered her house which was now theirs and he had no idea where anything was.

Time to get searching.

"Aha." He muttered, finally finding the glass cupboard, which happened to be the last one he searched through, typical.

Seeing the clock had just struck eleven made him realise how exhausted they had both been from the previous day, however he couldn't help but notice how free he felt, no more of his parents having grasp on him, free and away.

"I couldn't find any ice." He said, giving her a glass as he placed his on the side table, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"It's in the freezer." She replied, looking up at him as she gulps down her drink, almost spilling it everywhere as Namjoon deadpans at her as if what she had just said couldn't have been more obvious.

"The freezer is in the shed, opposite the back door honey."

"Thank you, you could have said that before." He says sarcastically, getting back under the covers, wrapping his arms around her waist, resting his head on her stomach.

His new safe place.

"I forgot okay, you could have at least called up the question you clingy baby." She said, resting her back into her pillow as her fingers found their way to his hair, playing with it.

"Wow, love you too." He sulks, rolling off of her until his back was facing her, refusing to move.

"No come back, Man can't take a joke now." She snorts barely unbothered, still not forgiven him for taking her ability to walk or even feel her legs even more.

"Oh so this is how our married life is going to be like huh?"

"I- No... get off you're heavyyyy." She groaned pushing against his chest as he put all his weight on top of her, wrapping his arms around her neck, refusing to move which only resulted in more groans.

Tired of her whining, Namjoon brought his head closer, shutting her up as she moaned in the kiss, resting his head on his elbows as they deepened the kiss even more.

If last night had been mixed with their lust and emotion from the day, this morning was calmer and gentle, something very different from all the other times they had made out.

"See that shut you up." He smiled, resting his head on her plushy chest again.

"Wow, that's really why you did it?"

"As much as I would love morning sex with you, I don't want to be scolded for taking your ability to walk even more, last time I held off for the sake of not wanting to hurt you, you sure you really want to unleash the beast really under here?"

"Sorry who are you and why have I got a horny version of my husband suddenly?" She scoffs, taking another sip from her drink.

"Oh baby, You really have no idea who you married, I was a whole other person before you arrived." He laughed, looking up at her.

"Yeah I heard a few things and day after day I start to become more grateful and more importantly sorry for those girls you no doubt ruined."

Namjoon just scoffed, resting himself  back on his arms to gain eye level with her, seeing Sung raise her eyebrow as he did so.

"You do realise before you came they were literally attached to me like a leech, and then you came along and they all scurried away, purely from what they knew from the news, you saved me in a way that shit became tiring." He explained, kissing the bottom of her neck as her hands began to massage his head again as his hair trailed through her fingers.

"Damn I have that much hold over you huh."

"Oh, you have no idea baby."