40 | 𝚍𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜

- almost the end xD

"Sorry who are you and where have you taken my beloved wife?"

As expected, with their new lifestyle, they were at their happiest, making the most of every moment since they finally felt such a relieving feeling once the court had been over.

Most of their days the past week consisted of either Namjoon and Sung working together to get the business into a better state and reputation.

Neither Sung or Namjoon had planned to ever come into this line of work, just since they found out it wasn't often they actually had to deal with people they took it, associates helping them to get their heads round it at first, along with all the surprises that came with it.

However, Sung's current state so early in the morning was more of a shock than a surprise anymore.

"Hey, you did this to me!" Sung said back in a raised voice, her voice muffled by her head pressed against her pillow trying to hide her embarrassment.

"I didn't do anything." Namjoon explained, attempting to back himself up, which ultimately failed when he realised what Sung was on about.

Talking as if being horny was a disease that he had contracted to her.

"Just because I took your virginity does not mean that's the reason you're a horny motherfucker." He said, pulling her body towards him, her head still buried into his chest, refusing to look up, unexperienced in the new feeling she had been feeling recently.

In fact many of the emotions and feelings she had been feeling since her meeting of Namjoon and his friends, were because of them. They brought her back to a safe reality and every emotion she had become numb to, hidden away had resurfaced, even ones she hadn't felt or experienced before, making her learning journey even harder.

"Well it's only appeared and become more noticeable since then so I very much blame you." She sulked in his arms as his large hands ran their way up and down their back while Namjoon glanced at the clock to see it only just hit ten.

Early considering it was their day off, leaving the work to Jungkook and whoever wanted to help since they had all ended up deciding they would help as their side job or hobby, all except for Jungkook who just lingered about doing whatever as Jungkook does.

"You're really complaining at your big age of eighteen about something so small." Namjoon questioned sarcastically, pulling her off his chest to see her face, plastered with a smile. "You know I've just realised how young I am compared to how I feel."

"You sound like a father of five that's why." Sung snorted, her arms crossing over her chest, sitting opposite with her legs crossed, letting the natural light peering in reflect onto her hair brightening it.

"Add one more and you're there after the amount of times they've called us the parents of the group." He sighs, throwing his arms above his head, relaxing his back into the headrest, his legs spread out while Sung sat in the middle of them still crossed legged.

"True, now are you going to tell me how to get rid of this or keep sitting there looking pretty." Sung asks, looking at him as clueless as ever.

She was smart but boy could she be a clueless bean sometimes.

"You really have no idea do you?" Namjoon laughs, the innocence in her face making it hard not to.

"No?" She slurred, wondering what she had just got herself into, her eyebrow raised, her arms still crossed, refusing to budge.