31 | 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚍𝚊𝚢

"See that wasn't so bad was it." Namjoon joked in her ear as they walked back down the isle, both relieved it was over and now they could relax for the rest of the day.

"Says the one who looked like a lost puppy not so long ago." Sung threw back, seeing him purse his lips as he straightened his back up, the cameras flashing at them as they reached the end.

Carefully walking up the stairs to the hall in front of them.

Hoo-woon may be as he is but at least they both enjoyed what so far was of their wedding day, it had been held in a field next to the large hall back up the path, and to their luck it was a nice sunny day, the sun reflecting all their beauty

If anyone would have been in tears at the sight, it was indeed not their parents, both of their parents sitting in the second row, almost unfazed that their children were getting married so young, but in fact it was of course the boys, more importantly Yoongi who had been struggling since half way through to control his tears, he was usually good on knowing how and why he felt but now he was clueless, just assuming it was due to the fact two of his best friends were getting married,

Just as they reached the hall, where all the tables had been laid out correctly, they were soon interrupted from all the others shouting their name, watching everyone start to rush in behind as just typically it began to rain, the newly wed couple sitting dry and comfortable while everyone started to get drenched as the unpredicted heavy rainfall came down.

"You know, something I would have never guessed was that you would all be in tears, especially Yoongi." Sung pointed out, making the said man roll his eyes as he collapsed at the table with them, the name tags placed strategically to make sure that everyone they hated that was there was as far away as possible.

"In all due respect it was quite emotional seeing you two up there, but it was quite funny when you began to stutter right at the wrong moment." Jimin said, staring at Namjoon who's expression quickly dropped when the mention of his mess up was mentioned.

Flashback to earlier that afternoon

"I do." sung said smoothly, watching with a small admiring smile at her now husband as she placed the ring on his finger, her heart beating so fast it began to ache against her chest, the weight making her want to launch forward but knowing she couldn't, even more with all the eyes on her, ones she didn't even know existed.

"And do you, Kim Namjoon, take Yang Sung, to be your beloved wife?" the officiant questions, Sung staring up at Namjoon, her lips pursed, still unable to stare at him in the eyes without bursting out with laughter, a struggle Namjoon was holding back from laughing at with her expression.

"I...I..*cough* Do, I do." He stutters, his face quickly transforming into a bright shade of red, as Sung smirked at his difficulty, feeling his nerves through his hand as he placed the ring on her delicate finger.

Oh how he was never going to live this down.

Back to present

"Okay Okay I get it, now let's move on shall we." Namjoon pleads, sighing as he watches all his friends, and wife, cry from laughter at his misfortune at his wedding. "I am really starting to-"

Although, before he could even finish his sentence, he was quickly interrupted by Sung's father who was standing to his left, in between his daughter and now son-in-law.

"Namjoon." He spoke up, making them all quieten at his presence, even more as for the others it was the first time properly meeting a lot of the people they had heard a lot about.

The people they would never forgive.

"Tae-joon." Namjoon responds, turning his body around to see him better, only to notice a couple of white envelopes in his hand which he could only guess were for him.

"I have these for you and also to confirm your proposition." He announces, Sung now also eyeing up her "father" wondering what on earth he was doing and was on about.

"Proposition?"

"That I move in with your parents and you and SUng live together where she lives until you decide to move or whatever." He reminds him, making Namjoon nod his head as he remembers.

"Ahh yes, and may I ask what those are in your hands?" He asks pointing at the envelopes.

"Please take them, thank you and have  a good day." Tae-joon states, giving the envelopes before lightly kissing Sung's forehead before walking away, back to his table with Hoo-woon and everyone else, leaving them all stunned and confused at what had just gone on.

"What in the world-" Sung began before she quickly shut her mouth, realising he had given Namjoon a dowry...

What kind of 1800's shit was this...

"Well damn." Yoongi huffed, seeing what he had just opened, more interested in what could possibly be hiding in the other envelope.

"Well fuck me I was not expecting that." Namjoon sighs, giving it to Sung to carefully put it in her bag that Jungkook had brought with her essentials, that she didn't trust it to stay in her room.

"I don't think you should be saying that when you know I'm right next to you honey." Sung teases in his ear before pulling away with a smirk, confusing the others while Namjoon leaned down to her whispering back. "And I won't have a problem with putting you in a wheelchair later so I think you should calm your tits."

The sexual tension quickyl rising between them both, both unfazed by what the other envelope what could be hiding as the food started to be delivered to everyone.

"Well fuck whateve you two were just whispering, I wanna know what's in that envelope." Jin spoke up, making Jungkook laugh who had unfortunately heard the conversation.

If only Sung knew what she had just got herself into, he snickered to himself.