38 | 𝙻𝚁𝙷

"You ready?"

Today was the day, the day where they would finally be getting rid of their most hated man,

Sung had gathered everyone enough times to know that everything should be fine, she was there when Maine's men gave them the poison, she made sure everything was to go smoothly.

"As ready as I'll ever be." Sung said, adjusting her dress in the kitchen, Maine leaning against the kitchen counter as she watched the girl get ready to distract Hoo-woon.

With said man resting in the living room, Sung managed to sneak the other six upstairs into the office, ready to oversee everything, and of course, delete all evidence that would put them back.

In the few days of Hoo-woon deciding to take a rest and let Namjoon take over, gave them enough time to gather all the evidence they needed to take this man down, but not the business, purely for the sake of it ever reaching the media.

All they wanted to do was get rid of a toxic man and not ruin everything at the same time.

They needed it to work or they would indeed be fucked.

"Well I'll wish you luck, see you soon," Maine says, wishing her luck, the death drink already sitting waiting on the counter.

Both had looked up the consequences of the drink, with layers of safety when watching it, to be sure that he would be dead, and after scarring themselves with a video alone they were ready for the real thing.

Sung began to walk into the living room, desperately trying to ignore the fact that she was being watched through the cameras above, pulling the long metal pole from the corner of the room to the centre, immediately catching Hoo-woon's attention as he saw the rather revealing dress she was wearing.

"You wanted to see my progress?" Sung smirked, her arm leaning against the pole, Hoo-woon resting back into his seat more, his head lifting as he watched Sung's every move.

"Of course, I'm not paying for those lessons for nothing."

She hadn't even started and she already felt sick to her stomach, she stopped the tv, turning on the music, the type she knew he loved, she might as well make him die with good memories she thought, Hell was already looking very keen from above.

"You have taste, I see." He comments, his thumb tracing his bottom lip as he looks at her figure in the dress, the way that every curve and feature stood out well, the fabric hugging her body perfectly.

"Of course, always for you."

As the music hit the beat, she lifted herself up, having gained a lot of strength with the amount of times she had to lift her body up on the pole during past lessons.

Sung knew she would have to put up a performance for as long as possible, internally praying he wouldn't try anything, she knew she had gained strength, but also aware it was not enough to get out of the grip of her so-called father.

One thing she witnessed growing up, if he wanted something, he got it no matter how or the time it took, as long as he got it he was happy.

"Damn you've really improved." Hoo-woon said smugly, his arms sprawled across the top of the sofa, his head bopping to the beat of the music.

However what he failed to notice was the small head nod Sung did, noticing Maine at the doorway ready to bring in the death poison in,

"You wanted a drink, here sir." She said, putting it down on the table before walking back out of the room, disappearing quickly up to the stairs to where the boys were all situated around the computer, looking intently at what they could see.

"Now we wait." Jin said, all of their eyes rising as Maine slipped through the door, standing behind Yoongi who was sitting directly opposite the screen.

"How long does this even take?" Jungkook asked, standing up to get closer, wanting to have a better view than he had before.

"About ten minutes but with his shitty health I'm hoping for it to go a bit quicker."

They all nodded, their eyes stuck on the screen as they watched Sung dance, pleasantly surprised at how good she was considering she had never danced before.

"Oh here we go." Yoongi said, leaning closer to the screen after a few minutes.

Hoo-woon started to feel a strong burning in his throat, causing him to start to struggle to breath, soon coughing up blood as the poison had burnt holes in his insides, blood squirting everywhere, Sung stopping her dance to attend to the dieing at hand.

"Help!" Sung screamed, patting Hoo-woon on the back to help clear his air ways.

When in fact the pat on the back was more like,

Well done for dieing, now you can go up to hell, the place I hope you burn to death and live a miserable after life.

As planned, Maine came running down stairs after the scream, a false expression of shock plastered across her face.

"Let me call for help." Maine hurried off to the landline in the hallway, immediately calling the emergency services.

"Can I say something?" Hoo-woon just about managed to stutter out, looking up at Sung who leant down to hear his hearse voice better.

"Might wanna be quick before you lose your voice."

And your life.

"I need to admit something." He said, pausing as more blood mixed up with alcohol and food came vomiting up all over his table full of empty glasses.

"I'm listening." Sung muttered, subtly pulling out her phone hidden in her pocket to record it, sure she wouldn't be noticed with Hoo-woon's eyes being firmly shut as he struggled to breathe.

"Ever since you were young in your teenage years...."

"Carry on."

"I've always wanteddd ttoo fuck you." He spluttered out, his hands immediately falling along with his head, liquid continuing to drip out of his mouth in his hunched over state.

Talk about last words, they were....

Astonishing.

Even for Sung who was ready to hear something worse than the worst.

"Well then."