17 | 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚍

- very unedited

How was Namjoon always right in his thinking?

We will never know but we do know how many times it has saved him in times like this.

"I'm going to warn you, when we go back in, I'm going to turn cold again, please don't take it personally." He warned her, seeing her dry her eyes quickly, knowing they could get called it at any time.

"Why do you do that?" She quieres, looking at the bird pecking from the grass infront of them.

"I've been cold with them almost all my life, even with my parents at home, I just.. From a young age and I'm talking like four when you start to begin to understand things and I found out the truth about my parents, their past and the people they always hung out with I have been cold, I just want nothing to do with them as soon as possible." Namjoon confesses, looking back down at the floor, the atmosphere between them finally calm again.

"Understandable if I knew the truth earlier on I probably would have been the same, I hope we can go back in soon I'm starting to freeze out here."

Meanwhile ...

"I thought you had said enough?" Tae-joon questioned, knowing how he had been listening to them all talking about it all day.

"Yeah I know I have, I just want to see how they react together." Hoo-woon says, hushing Tae-joon down as some unknown woman sits on his lap.

"What's the point of that?" Hi-yun speaks up, all of them following him in their confusion.

"Because if we know how they react with each other we can use it to our ability can we not?" Hoo-woon scoffs, he was the leader for a reason.

"Fair enough, how long are you going to take though, they're going to freeze out there in the wind if you wait too long." Tae-joon queries, sipping on his beer, his arm wrapped around the woman's waist.

"Just long enough... that should do it.. You two in now." He demanded, startling them both, who had got used to their peace, temporarily forgetting where they were.

"Let's get this over with, follow my lead" Namjoon whispered as he turned to get up, Sung doing the same, both of them hesitantly walking back in under the eyes of their whole group, many of them sleeping or passed out drunk.

"I'm guessing you two know what you are both here for." Hoo-woon starts, not wasting any time before diving straight in.

"I'd be worried if we didn't." Namjoon says, his arms firmly crossed against his chest, clearing taking charge of his authority.

They may still think of him and Sung as kids but little did they know how similar they were to them, passing on their mind tips and tricks, naive to think that after eighteen years they weren't to pick up their ways, of course they did, and they were going to use it back on them, fight back after everything.

"Well you two can read this, these are the basic drafts of what we have decided but like we said we were going to make you court for a year however that is no longer the case." Hoo-woon both of them replying with a "what" in unison as the news stunned them.

"We were going to cut it until the summer so you can until then seeing as this is both your last year for both of you."

It was true it was their last year, in theory Sung was a year younger than Namjoon however due to how the education system worked, she ended up squeezing into his year, making them finish and graduate the same time as each other, which for this situation was just perfect.

"So the main reason you're cutting it is because you want us to be married by the summer for then what?" Namjoon confronted, looking over Sung's shoulder who was reading the plans in hand, before passing them over to him for him to read and cringe over just as she did it.

So much for a wedding, it seemed more like a reason for everyone to get drunk, which only angered the both of them more.

"Yep and neither of you have anything planned so it's simple and about to get well under way." Tae-joon informed, both of them finally taking notice of the woman on his lap, something Sung hadn't realised until now.

"And who's that?" Sung questions, pointing at the extra body on his lap.

"His prostitute for the night but that's not the point stay focused, here are what is going to happen after the marriage." Hoo-woon interrupts, knowing now every minute counted.

"What now? You're dictating our lives again.. Are we ever going to get a break?" Namjoon scoffs at everything he is saying right now, he knew he loved to be in control but this was on a whole other level.

"You get a break... when I'm dead cause this lot are too lazy to take over, that's why you're getting married." Hoo-woon jokes however little did he know that his words caused an idea to pop into her mind.

If they would never escape when he was alive why not just kill him, hit man, poison?

Surely there was something they could do, they just had to be careful about it.

"Anyway once you are married you have one or two months. We will decide then and then Namjoon is being sent off to military service for a year, we managed to shorten it for you so be grateful son." He said, pointing his glass of beer at him, the only people listening being the parents, Sung and Namjoon, the others long gone into their conversations.

"Why are you sending me so early?" Namjoon shrieks, not wanting to go just set, not yet, he wanted to stabilise Sung first.

"So then it is out of the way and when you return you are half trained to take my place, and then you can live life with Sung, see i saved you from love problems you should be thanking me."

"In hell is when ill thank you." He scoffed back.

"Language." Hoo-woon snarls  at him with furrowed eyebrows. "You can't disrespect me yet boy."

"Whatever got anything else to tell us or can we leave and get back to our lives." Namjoon asked sarcastically.

"Nope we are done for now, you'll know when you need to get things done for it but I'll sort most of it, you can go." Hoo-woon informed, making the two walk out of the house quicker than they have ever left anywhere.

They just wanted to get away, the smell and atmosphere and more importantly making them want to go insane, now they wanted, no need for sanity and quick.

"Wanna go to the park?"

"Anything just away from this whole."