29| 𝚏𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚊𝚢

Since they had all free time now, even with Yoongi and Jin working on a few days, they all decided to drag along to the couples dress fitting day, especially since none of their parents were going, not caring as long as they left with a chosen attire for their wedding.

"I wanna go with Noona." Jungkook speaks up as they walk through the time to the shop, that just typically had to be the furthest one away.

"Why?" Hobi questions, they hadn't discussed who was going with who or anything but it just seemed very sudden, confusing them all.

"So then I can tease Namjoon-hyung about knowing what kind of dress she chose while he has to wait another month." He smirks, with a large smile on his face, everyone sighing not even surprised by his behaviour.

"You can join me as long as you don't spoil it for him especially." She tells him seriously, making him nod as they continue in their conversations.

However, to Sung's misfortune, the weather had decided to be very cold with a wing that was causing her to look like she had just been dragged head first through a bush.

"Right before we go in who's going with who cause if you all come with me my space is going ot be very crowded." Namjoon speaks up before they enter, the worker getting the signal they would be in a minute from namjoon who had noticed her in the reception as they stood outside.

"Kinda wanna see Sung's dress so I'll join Jungkook." Yoongi speaks up, moving to join the other two.

"I already know JIn will join me so Hobi, Tae, Jimin where are you going?"

"Sung." Tae and Jimin both say moving to her side.

"In that case I'll join you." Hobi sighs seeing that Sung had seemed to have them all without even speaking.

"RIght let's go, we haven't got all day." Sung says, walking in the shop greeting the worker as she signs them in, explaining why there was a whole group of them gathered behind her

"If you go through there, my colleague is waiting for you, and if you would like to go that way SIr, my other colleague is also waiting for you." She informs, making them nod and start to make their way before Sung quickly got interrupted by Namjoon.

"Sung." He calls for her, making them all turn their heads curiously.

"Yes?" SHe questions back, her face turning a bright shade of red, despite the receptionist not paying attention to them.

"What happened to our deal we agreed on last night?" He smirked, hands on his hips while his head tilted to the side cockily.

"What deal- Oh! You weren't joking?" She gasps, the other's eyeing them both up confused to what was going and what "deal" they had made.

"No?" He queries, realising she had thought they were joking about it the whole time, despite making said deal out of it.

"Ugh okay." She sighs, walking over to him and pressing her soft lips against his, her heels coming off the floor as he places his hand on her waist to give her more balance, quickly pulling away with a smile watching her walk off again around the corner with the other four trailing behind.

"WOWWWWW." Jungkook exclaims as his eyes widen, all of them surprised at the three very beautiful dresses sitting comfortably around the mannequins.

"Miss Yang?" One of the ladies questions as she walks out of the staff entrance, all of them turning to the lady, passing greetings before immediately getting to business.

"When your father called, he described three possible dresses and these were it, are they okay?" She questions, standing next to Sung, who was just standing there amazed, absolutely speechless and already knowing she was going to have a hard decision to make in the end.