34 | 𝙱𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜

Namjoon leant back in his new chair, the computer screen glaring at him as he tried to make sense of what he was reading and not understanding a thing.

Even though it was planned, Namjoon was already starting work, a kind of work he never thought he'd be involved with but here he was "letting" Hoo-woon the day off.

Hoo-woon's office was very different to what Namjoon had initially imagined what it would be like, after seeing his room he assumed his office would also represent his dark self however the office was not like that. It was white with a blue tint mixed in with it to give it some colour, the desk with the computer at one end of the office, a large wide window behind him as a small sofa sat horizontally to the desk facing another chair until you reached the door, a small but effective office with the odd picture hanging up.

"You wanted me?" Maine said as she walked into the office, shutting the door firmly shut behind her as Namjoon offered her the seat in front of him.

"Are your people still up for the job, I've seen Hoo-woon's plans and by the looks of it I'm being drafted off in two days so give it a couple of weeks and then we can get rid of him for good." He informs, both of them putting their serious minds together, they were both coming together to get rid of a man they hated, however it wasn't going to be easy and they knew this.

"They're ready and I still have the notes so as long as you can recheck them I think we are good to know, I'll let them know and then we sort times and dates." She confirms, pulling out her notes for Namjoon to reread over, who did so, pulling his glasses back over his eyes.

Plan:

When he is tired, or watching tv

Poision drink/food but put packaging where he is once he's out

Hitman comes, kill and frames him to look as if he had just committed suicide

I call police

Call Sung who calls military

"That seems correct." He says, pushing the piece of paper back towards her who quickly folded it back up securely into her pocket where she knew she wouldn't lose it.

"Ok good, is there anything else?" She asks, standing up in front of her chair with her usual smile while Namjoon relaxed back in his seat, hand tapping against the edge of the table.

"Nope you can go, oh actually are you going to the kitchen by any chance?"

"Of course, what do you want?" She sighs jokingly, resting her arm against the back of the seat to hold up her body.

"Just water please, It's getting kinda hot up here not gonna lie." he observes, shutting the blidn slightly, stopping the bright light from streaming into the room, too bright to see in.

"Yeah that's fine, How's Sung?"

"In general fine, but she's currently with the rat himself so who knows how that is going." He sighs, cracking his fingers behind his head.

"Oh god, I don't even wanna think about what could possible be going on there."

"Yeah neither." Namjoon spits out through gritted teeth, getting nervous again, worried about what Hoo-woon could possibly want Sung for.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

"Now listen to me carefully."

If Sung was nervous earlier, she was close to shitting herself from nervousness now. The way Hoo-woon was looking at her she automatically knew he was going to do or say something completely out of line, it didn't take a genius to work that one out.

"I think you know how all the women in our world work don't you?" He says, looking at her sternly as if she hadn't been scarred at a young age by him and what things he didn't care that a child should be seeing or not,

If he was about to suggest how she should live and act towards Namjoon and everyone else, then he'll be damned for sure, the longer time went on made her more curious to who he thought he was, she was herself for a reason, Namjoon loves that side of her, in no right of mind was she about to become some prostitute just becaues it pleased him.

"Yeah why?" She responded with furrowed eyebrows, confused to where he was possibly leading this.

Sung would have been more at ease however they were currently sitting at the table of her own home, not even the ability to run away, not when her safe place was her home, that was now being rudely invaded.

"I want to send you on a course that I think would do you some good and I'm sure Namjoon will enjoy it in the end." He states, pulling out a piece of paper from his folder, pushing it towards her, to which her eyebrow raised, already feeling sick purely from the first word she read.

"Pole dancing."

"What do you think?" He asked smugly, as if his answer wasn't plastered all over face in disgust, she was not her mother and was not about to be either.

"And what made you think this would be a good idea for me?" She asked, teasing him.

If anything she was curious to see how far he would go, he clearly didn't realise that in the end she was his biological daughter so of course she had picked up on some of his games except this time it was her to play him not the other way around.

"You're your mother's daughter are you not? I'm expecting a lot." He says, tracing his thumb against his bottom lip, looking at her seductively, feeling powerful as he saw Sung "fall" for his tricks.

Oh how much dumber could this man really get?

"Oh yeah?"

"Of course-"

Surprising him, she swung herself around the table, resting her feet on his thigh as she leant her head on her hand leaning closer to him, oh how fooled she had him was only getting more entertainment.

"And I think I've been proved right." He smirks, caressing her chin, unaware of how tensed she had become as soon as she came into contact with his hand.

"What the fuck!"

(A/N)
Just looked at the time I wrote this chapters, it was back in May .... Bro time flies