22 | 𝚋𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚘

"I think I'm going to leave you to explain that one.." Jungkook trails off, sitting away sipping on his drink observing from the edge not wanting to get scolded for doing what he was asked, he had been scolded once before by Namjoon and once was enough, he didn't need it again, at least Jin had the privilege of being older than him, at least that's what Jungkook thought.

"I gathered you were going to do that but before I explain what happened you can best believe we did everything you asked nothing more nothing less even Jungkook can back me up on that one!" Jin stated first off, wanting to get a few things straight before he unravelled a very confusing story.

"He's not wrong." Jungkook reassured, all their heads turning to him as he spoke, still sipping on his drink like a five year old.

"Okay Okay I got that so what happened when class ended?" Namjoon asked, turning to Jin who looked blanked not having a clue what happened, only knowing from when she got into the car.

"You gotta ask him for that one, I wasn't there for that." Jin reminded, turning to Jungkook who had wide eyes realising he was right.

"Erm well class finished I dashed off and put my stuff away and then I went back in there to get her as she was still packing away and just as i returned sir was reminding her about her extension due in soon and then we left, we talked until we got the car where i took her stuff, she got in, and then all of a sudden she got grumpy as neither of us would tell her what was going or where she was going, there JIn you carry on." He explained, hunching back into his position in his chair.

"Well then I asked what was wrong because she looked very grumpy from what she usually does and she started snapping at us and saying one word answers or just plainly ignoring us and she didn't even get out the car until we told her to which made us wonder if we should tell her and then we opened the door and boom." Jin shrugged, completely clueless to what they did wrong and why she suddenly turned on them like she did.

"I'm so confused I have no idea where you went wrong." Taehyung sighs, completely lost in everything that had happened.

"No I know... I think." Namjoon says, holding the bridge of his nose as it all comes to a sudden realisation.

"The other day, while we were planning this, we went to do ring and clothe measurements and we were talking and she ranted about how tired and stressed she is cause of it and that she feels like she's being thrown about everywhere carelessly, which I then replied that I'll try to bring some stability and that I won't do that, but because I didn't know the surprise thing that's where we made our mistake," Namjoon explained, everyone sighing in relief that it all came together and that they weren't all going insane.

"Bingo." Sung finally speaks, her eyes still collapsed shut as she stays cuddled into Yoongi's side.

"Did she just speak?" Jungkook says, thinking she had been asleep the whole time.

She had been for a few minutes however their loud voices had woken her, giving her the chance to listen into their conversation while they assumed she was asleep.

"Yes I did have a problem?" She mumbles, still having not moved an inch.

"Did you just listen to all of that?" Yoongi asks through a chuckle, feeling her relax as he started to gently trace his thumb up and down her arm, Namjoon not even bothering anymore.

"Yup, considering you all have had a better education than me you're all quite slow." She admits in a laugh, finally opening her eyes to quickly furrow them realising how bright it was in the room.

"Sung come here." Namjoon asks in a gentle tone, seeing she was relaxed and calmer than she was earlier.

"Yoongi's comfortable and warm though." She sulks like a child, making the others laugh at her cuteness and even more at the frustration she was causing Namjoon without even trying,
"Starting to wonder if you would prefer to marry Yoongi than me." He sighs, making her groan as she pulls away from his arms, sliding over the room to slump into Namjoon's side, flinging her arms around his stomach as she felt her tiredness come over her again.

"Now let me sleep in peace will you." She mumbled, closing her eyelids as they began to feel heavy again, mentally ignoring the fact she had work to be doing.

"Nope it's your birthday so would you rather sleep or at least chill but have a little bit more fun." Namjoon said, pressing a kiss to the top of her head.

"If I stay awake you owe me." She says, her way of getting the most out of it, a deal.

"What do you want?" He huffs, making the other purse their lips as last time this happened he ended up buying her a workable phone, that she still doesn't use claiming it's too complicated.

"You need to do my homework so I can focus on art and I want you to ask Pam to be my maid of honour." She states, making Namjoon widen his eyes not expecting that.

"Why Pam?" He ponders, the others equally as confused as they haven't even met her, only heard about her.

"Well, who else am I meant to do?" She says, passing the question back to him.

"I don't know some other person you're close to." He shrugs back.

"That's the thing I only have you guys so there is no one else." She admits, making the others gasp realising that they were indeed the first people to befriend her, leaving them her only people.

"Get Jungkook to dress up in a dress and be it." Jimin snorts, the others following in laughter while the younger just stays in shock, sulking that he's always the one thrown in to take places.

"Alright but I think you should do that, I think it would be better if you did it." Namjoon advised, his arms wrapping around the tops of her shoulders, making Sung sigh in annoyance before agreeing.

"Food time now? I'm hungry." Jungkook groans, his lemonade not filling him up enough.

"You're always hungry." Taehyung says back, not even surprised by his hunger anymore.

"Yes let's go, you're all growing boys and I'm hungry too." Sung says, quickly whipping her self up at the mention of food, waddling off to the kitchen despite being in Jin's house and not having a clue where anything is.

"Able to call her penguin now?" Taehyung mocked, all of them laughing at how she walked out.

"Absolutely, my little penguin." Namjoon laughed, following everyone out as they ventured to the kitchen that had been laid out with food ready for earlier.

It may have started off rough but with their luck they finished the night well, Sung making the most of the day, especially since it was the first time she had ever properly celebrated her birthday, the idea feeling rather foreign for her.

Which only led her to wish that every day felt like she did in that moment, happy and free, she felt as if everything was coming together and she was breaking through but that was until Hoo-won decided with his plans, because people's happiness was not in his vocabulary
Especially when it came down to them.

"Am I forgiven now?" Namjoon pouts, leaning in the counter next to Sung who was quietly drinking away.

"At least take it as your sign to listen to me better."

"Anything for you."