20 | 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

~ unedited

"Oh and don't forget you have exams soon please revise! And Sung, your extension on your final piece is coming up so please bring that to me soon!" The teacher shouted to the back of the room as the other students hurriedly packed their things, leaving the classroom.

It had just entered exam season which for Sung had seemed to come aorund too quickly, she felt like the day Joon and her had had the meeting degrading their marriage was yesterday when in fact it was now over a month ago.

"I guess time really does fly when you're having fun." She mutters to herself, slowly packing her things away, her energy being so low, she was surprised she could even stand.

"Yes it does now, you coming?" Jungkook asks in a cheerful tone, flinging himself over his chair as he looks up at her.

"I thought you left like two minutes ago, why did you come back?" She asks confused, swinging her back over her shoulder, she could have sworn he left two minutes ago.

"I did, I put my things away and came back for you." He admits, resting his head on his arms that were folded over the top of the back of the chair.

"Why?"

"Am I not allowed to come back for my friend?" He scoffs, walking next to her as they left the classroom, the corridor quietened as everyone had rushed off home or to meet their friends.

"No but you've never done this before and quite frankly you don't hide things well." She points out, feeling an obvious tension between them, the last time she had this she found out who she was meant to be "marrying."

So to say she was nervous was the least of her emotions right now.

"Yeah well let's not talk about that right now" He said, hushing her down which only led her mind to run more miles in thoughts, "you are going to be the death of me" she thought to herself.

"WHere was Tae today, why wasn't he in art?" She questions as they walk down the stairs, just typical that their room was on the third and top floor of the school.

"He was with the others out doing something." Jungkook admits, holding back his excitement.

"Is that why Yoongi, Namjoon and Jin weren't there and the others hurriedly left half way through?" She questions, completely clueless to what was going on, infact more importantly worried and if they were okay.

"Yup, oh also I heard you met Pam, how was it? Especially as even we haven't met her yet and she's Namjoon's closest adult sort of thing." Jungkook queries, looking down at Sung, People staring as they went past due to their height difference, Sung wasn't that small, Jungkook was just a fair bit taller than her and it shows.

"Oh yeah it was.. Interesting." She slurred, thinking of the best way to express her meeting.

Flashback

"Have you got any idea on your grandparents?" Joon questioned, holding her close in his arms as they watched the sunset go down over the hill.

"When I was younger don't ask me about them now though I have no clue." She admitted, resting her head on his shoulder.

"At least I'm not alone with that one." He sighs, resting his head back on hers. "I have a grandma figure though."

"You do?" She says, startled.

"Yeah why weren't you expecting that?" He laughs, not realising she was going to be so surprised at that. "You've already met her just not properly."

"She seems nice." she says, snuggling back into his arms that made him feel like a human sized teddy bear.