27| 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

Today was the day.

The day that families gathered to watch their children graduate, marking the end of their childhood before entering the evil adult life, one no one really told the truth about.

It was now the afternoon, and the sun was shining brightly and all the graduating teenagers had now been called and congratulated for their hard work, left with nothing but a certificate and memories of their past years, a sacred time for many.

The adults were all gathered around the school hall while the graduates with their friends had a good last time in the after party, the last gathering they would have with everyone before leaving, and boy would they miss it.

[dont actually know if after parties are a thing but let's just roll with it for the sake of it.]

"How you feeling?" Jungkook asked Sung, gently swaying his shoulders to the beat of the music playing lightly in the background, all seven of the boys scattered everywhere.JIn and Namjoon chilling with the Dj, as Tae was out dancing on his own, while Hobi had started a dance fight with another, Jimin drinking at the table, flirting with whatever chicks would come up to him, only to entertain him for the night while Yoongi sat in a chair in the corner watching everything go down, fighting the urge to just leave and leave them all to it.

"I don't know, my emotions are just everywhere so let's just say vibin?" She jokes, matching his movement as they both laugh, looking around at their surroundings, the thought of properly leaving this place suddenly hitting hard, another chapter of their life opening up. "You?"

"The same, so much is going on, nothing's really processed and now with all these plans for you and Namjoon my head's kinda spinning not gonna lie." He replied, sipping from his drink that had been hanging from his hand at his side.

"You know you don't have to be involved as you are if you want, it's your choice." She reminds him, lifting her eyebrow wanting to make sure he wasn't overworking himself, something the boy was far too familiar with.

"And what makes you think I don't want to be involved, it isn't everyday something like this happens." He laughs, pulling her out to the balcony looking over the rest of the school field, the darkness starting to set over the city as the sun disappeared over the distance.

"Awww it is a lot colder out here than I was expecting." She states, pulling her blazer around her to prevent any draft from whisking it's way in.

"Come here, I'm so hot from there." Pulling her into  a side hug as they continue to admire the view in front of them, the breeze lifting light strands of their hair in the process.

"On a deeper note, how are you really feeling about all this marriage shit and everything?" He asks, at the end of the day she was their friend before they became engaged meaning they all cared for her as a friend despite her status to one of their best friends. "If I was you, I would not have been able to stay as stress free and calm as you have been."

"I've not been as calm as I've displayed, but both Namjoon and I made a deal to lean on each other's shoulders for anything and everything so that's helped both of us a lot, and trust me if we hadn't you all would have known about as we would have both been on our last threads all of the time." She laughs, leaning her head into his chest, his build towering over as, as the small five foot one human she was.

"And that would have made everyone's life even more hell than they already were from school." He shrugs, resting his head on the top of her head, the distant music playing in the background, unaware of the fact they were all watching the two, after looking everywhere for them, to find them both in their element.

"Absolutely-"

"Cheating on me huh?" Namjoon spoke up, leaning against the door's threshold as the others filled the doorway, all in their own worlds.

"Stalking me now are we?" She smirked back, Jungkook letting go of her, as they all gathered on the balcony, away from all the loud talking and music that was starting to make their heads bang with the music,

"Of course." He back hugs her, snuggling into her neck as they both laugh lightly, the others just admiring the scene, feeling quite emotional about everything that had happened over the past few months, and how little they would have believed their lives would change if they were told about all this all that time ago.

"This doesn't feel real." Jin speaks up, all of them crowding in a circle, Namjoons still clinging onto Sung as if his life depended on it, a sight they were all used to by now.

"It's gone too quickly,"Jimin agrees, Yoongi nodding as his eyes travel elsewhere, taking in all the sights, the feeling they were all now leaving and moving on.

They could have stayed, which is what the olders did, for the further education there, but they all had all decided that once the others had finished they would lave and move on with their lives, whenever that may take them, staying together for as long as they could, and with the wedding and other events approaching, it seemed like the right time for this now.

"Is this the time you finally tell us of your plan that you came up with but refused to tell us all day?" Yoongi huffs, all of them turning to the couple with inquisitive eyes, Sung pursing her lips as she remembers it, remembering she had left it up to Namjoon to tell them. "You gonna tell them or what?"

"Okay okay okay, this is just an offer, you can still carry on with your own lifes and do what you wanna do however well you already know Hoo-woon is going to get killed and everything will then be passed down to me, well I was wondering if you would like to part time work with you'll get paid as usual, and if you don't wanna get paid that's on you, but I'll train you and you can part time work beside me away from other hours you work." Namjoon explains, all of their eyes widening, not expecting this proposition at all, when namjoon had warned them that he may need some help if they wanted to, they were miles off when guessing this.

" What would we be doing? Helping with the business and everything?" JImin quieres, thumb sitting on his bottom lip as his brain works hard.

"Pretty much, I'll leave off any shooting or anything but in general paper work maybe just to business meetings or whatever." He answers, squeezing Sung more against him until she elbowed him, forcing him away from her slightly, allowing her to breathe again.

"I can help, in my own way, you know, I could help if I became a police officer couldn't I/" Jimin questions, seeing everyone look at him amused at what good thinking he had.

"What to hide evidence of all things illegal that I'll probably end up doing, yes." Heh confirmed, Sung feeling him smile on her shoulder.

"That's me planned out then." Jimin shrugs, the other's quiet as they think deeply about what to do.

"You don't have to give me an answer now you know, I was just putting it out there in case you wanted to take it." Namjoon reassures, almost able to hear their thoughts as silence fills them.

"Are we still going out to get food or what, you all standing here lifelessly is making me hungry." Sung growls, feeling hunger start to take over her stomach, snacks not taking up enough of her hunger.

"Agreed, let's go!" Yoongi whistles, immediately walking off the balcony, as Sung joins hmj, leaving the others behind as they all roll their eyes. Sung wasn't aware of it but they could see Sung becoming a mini Yoongi a little more everyday.

And like that, their childhood was over, entering an unknown time of their lives, some moving to further education, or for namjoon and Sung, business.

Because for them, this was where the fun only just started.

(A/N)
Ngl I had no idea how to write graduations so we're just gonna roll with it