chap-1

A girl sitting on a corner of the room, staring out of the window at the shining star.

" Tujhe bhi chamakna hai, bhout mehenat ki hai sana tune ye safar asaan na tha, na ab hai"

" Mein haar nahi manungi, chaha hi kya tha zindagi mein, apni zindagi,apni khushiyan, apne sapne,par dubi hui kashti se ho gai hai zindagi, aur mera awazar meri degree hai, mein padhungi, aur khud ke liye ladhu gi bhi"

" Chamkana hai sana bhout, aur yaad rakh tu shehnaaz Kapoor hai, yadav khandan ki bahu nahi."

Shehnaaz Kapoor,the girl who was fighting through her fate to stand as a pillar, to face the cyclone of her life.sitting in the room was consoling her self, she knew fight isn't so easy,par assan hi ho jaye to zindagi kaisi,maze tho gir ke uthne mein aata hai.

"Shehnaaz, shehnaaz" a girl came to call her

" Koi aaya hai, tujh se milne"

She nodded and moved down to lobby with a fear who could be, because she was hear from past 3 months hiding from every body.

" Koi Gaziyabad se tho nahi" sweat beads formed on  her forehead.

" Kaun kaun hai aap" she asked the person standing there.

" Di...didiiiiii" gulping down the pain a girl around 19 years with a boy of age 23 called her.

" Srishti.... Ronit " she was shocked her brother and her sister standing in front of her.how could they know, was it any trap. What if any one followed her.

" Didi, papa meri sadhi karwana chahate hai , jiju...jiju ke bhai se" she almost cried.

" Ama amaaa ne adress diya bhai ko bola to go,hep me to run away" she whispered

Srishti,her tauji's daughter and Ronit his son. It was not possible her mother sending them to the PG where she was leaving because, even her ama didn't knew the address, she has gone through so much and now at the place she was standing, she couldn't be a emotional fool yet for a second her heart called her for a deal but before she could proceed

" Kya hai kaun ho aap log, aur aap nahi jaane te ladke allowed nahi hai yahan niklo apna bhart milap kal karne visitors can come after 10."

And they were send out of the pg.

" Kaun the wo log, tu theek hai na,i told you staying here is not safe, Gaziabad se Delhi hardly takes 1and half hour. I am telling you,chall abhi nikal lete hai it's 6 sham ki koi bhi flight leke state hi change kar dete hai" sonal her friend from college days,who was a orphan suggested her.  She was with her from past 2 years but the way she understands her,she stood for her no body did. After graduation sana was forcefully married to a man from some goons family,who holds the authority to control whole Gaziabad but after few months of marriage her husband died,it was actually a murder by somebody to take the revenge. Yet no body, no body felt Loos of loosing a family member but the girl lost her husband who has always taken her as slave, always threatened her, she has gone through domestic violence, tried to rape her, and many more.and now when he died they decided to handover her to his elder brother,who was already married but could not give a baby boy to his family, they wanted to marry him to her. And this was too much for her to take hence one day gathering courage,she has asked phone to one of the worker who always has taken care of her has a mother, she knew calling her parents will be risky and of no use, because she was a girl and now a widow who  should be a puppet of her so called family. She called sonal her friend after 9 months ,and with help of her she was out of that hell,hiding herself from past three months in the Pg where sonal lives.

" Chal chal jaldi saman utha age se risk hai hum peche se chalte hai, ye le ye burkha daal le agar by chance they are keeping eye on us,they can't catch us" sonal said

Healing Scars( Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें