chap-27

" Jhuta pyaar nahi hai mera" and the rude harsh man was crying, the face which except his mom no body has seen.

" Sidharthhhhhhh"
Her heart ached.

" You know what,i am tierd , karo bhi aap, bhugtu bhi mein,rutho bhi aap manau bhi mein"

" Aap ko gussa aaya bol diya apne, kabhi mujhe kabhi mere past ko leke link kar diya character se" but she stopped

" Sahi sahi, yar tu kya kar rahi actually i say tu theek ho jaye to chali ja, sahi bolti hai mein rude hu Ganda bolta hu, character ke bare mein bolta hu, mein neich hu"

When Sana tried holding him," sidharth "

" Matt kar yaar, matt kar, pagal hai tu weak lag rahi hai, aur teri self respect wo bhi tho hai, jiski according to all daziya uda di hai meine"

" Mein bekar hu, mein bekaar bethi hu, aap jo bolo wo hu" she hugged still holding her emotions.

" Nahi dekha meine koi Teri jaisi ladki aaj tak, you know what bhouto ko dekha tha, is liye pehele se fix tha insab mein emotions waste nahi karunga, but kya karu hogaya, kuch nahi kar sakte"

Still she held her self back, she can't she shouldn't be, ones she bow down it will be always. Her  mind said

" Dekha you still in same track, you actually feel low to be with me, sahi bola aapne mein hi gand sayad aap ko rishta rakhana hi na ho waise bolo na, why you getting this reputation, character to all this, aap itna kuch bol dete ho meine bhi bol diya" she said and this was really cold one even he for one's was shocked them decided to be cool and talk.

" Meine rishta sirf ek se rakha hai,  duniya ko bhi dikhaunga, sirf ek ko hi le ke chalne ka, zindagi guzaar ne ka socha hai and it's will always be you." He confessed.

She shared a look,but with a poker face.

" Mann nahi bhar sana"," your place is your totally yours here," he said pointing towards his heart.

"And i can bear every thing but not this, you are something not comparable but ab lagta hai sayad meri hi galti hai,mera hi pyar kahin Kam padh Gaya." He was still in same thought.

" This is what I am,a rude, harsh, stubborn,manic but it doesn't change my statment,I LOVE YOU,ONLY YOU,SIRF TUM."

" Sacha pyar kiya hai meine"

" Aur mere wadien bhi sache hai, i mean it, and when i own up with the people i own up till death , till death, aur tum meri zindagi ho"

Till he explained himself, she was all crying, he pulled her to himself,this time to his good luck she hugged him back,

When a person goes mile away to ease you, leaving his comfort zone you can't be stubborn it should be considered.

" Mafh nahi karogi"

" Noooooo" she said nodding as in no.

" Kyu"

" Kar dungi to phir you will change into the villian not the one i am loving it now"

He smiled," you want to me to be like this"

She nodded in yes

" The fake sidharth "

" Awwwwwww, aap ab tak fake the"

" Do you think so"

" I know so"

" What you know i am fake"

" No, you are the only one, sidharth my sidharth" he felt his heart jump,this was the first time she said my sidharth so finally she consider him as hers.