chap-22

Ji aap"

" Sir ki PA"

" I Handel his daily plans and project details and Ali he is his manger whom i report" she said," ye tho meri details now who are you.

" What you could never be" sana replied and left to room to get her bag.

" Chaliye bhaiya" sana asked driver to leave.

" Betiya, kuch khate tho jaao"

" Nahi kaka bhuk nahi hai" they were in the talk when Riya interrupted.

" Aapki relative hai, wait wait sayad ye tho wahi hai na jisne students confrence mein fight ki thi" ," ya now i remember, the with lady you...."

" And i think you are here to do your work" a stern and the much louder voice came from the corridor.

Everyone knew who was that still turned to see, here he was standing Mr. Sidharth Oberoi

" Riya, i would appreciate if  you address her as ma'am and everybody over here she should be called as ma'am , kaka aap betiya bula sakte hai" he said, actually declared.

And then walked towards her, " you are late, breakfast kyu nahi kiya" he asked creasing her hairs.

"Wo, wo ...i was"

" Okay be here, will be back in 10 minutes, we will have together" he said and was about to leave

" Wo can..can we " before she could complete

" Kaka, apki betiya ka breakfast aur mera juice dono room mein bhejwa dijiye "

" Aap khaoge nahi" he didn't said simply left.

All these while Riya was upset but jelous and hurt more,

**************
" Kahan chale gaye the, ye kaisa pyar hai , jab marzi chilaao, jab marzi akela chhod do , aur mera kya wazud hai, hai bhi ya nahi" she gather courage to speak.

Actually, if you see she wasn't wrong, 
She was indeed a fighter fought a lot, aur in cheezon ki tho jaise adat ho gayi thi stil,but jab tute dil ko pyar milne lagta hai,then heart starts haunting for more love, and the only thing needed is to be loved, and loved.

He gave her a look," kuch jada hi juban chalne lagi hai" he yelled but somewhere even his heart knew she was correct even she was human, she needed someone who could love her for what she is, and respect her, even she deserves the happiness.

" Hann aur kuch kar bhi tho nahi sakti" she said and left from there, leaving a angry sidharth behind.

He changed into a comfortable attire and left down stairs to the living room.

" Kaka aapki betiya kahan hai" he asked searching her all over the living area.

" Wo chote sahab, betiya apni dost ko bula kar chali gai"

He gritted his teeth,fist his palm," and Breakfast wo kiya ya"

" Sahab wo tho kamre" he heard kaka , when he realised somewhere he was actually rude and made her feel unwanted, she didn't even ate breakfast and the reason was him.
But still her behaviour was not acceptable, showing anger on food was no where a good thing.

" Kaka aap Lago breakfast, i will be back, and Riya you can leave, nowadays my all meetings with delicates are scheduled at 'The Oberoi' so take care of those things and Miss shehnaaz Kapoor is new intern, she directly reports me, she is not in your chart" he informed Riya who was standing there at corner waiting for him.

" This is not done Miss shehnaaz, but I am not the elephant who comes in everyone's trap nor the pawn, but the queen whom the king himself can't defeat" Riya self talked.