chap-14

It was another morning, he was at hospital, she was at his arms, a beautiful peaceful morning insipte of having so many problems.

He woked up and saw the beauty in his arms all messy hair spread over her face, pouty lips and before she could explore more there was a knock on the door.

" Sana, utho somebody there"

" Hmmm" She hummed in sleepy but the line hit her she quickly sat straight, " Wo mein aap theek hi na, I mean you got hurt and I" Before she could complete another knock.

" Go freshen up, I don't want others to see you like this, go" With in a second she ran out of his grip to washroom.

" Get in"

" Kaise hai beta" His mom walked in all tensed and emotional.

" Oh mom, don't cry idhar aaiye, see I am all good kya  hoga,, kisi ki itni himmat nahi ki mujhe kuch kar sake, ye machar mera kuch nahi kar sakte"

He cooked her in his arms, all sobbing.

" Waise where is shehnaaz " His father asked

" Wo, washroom dad, idhar hi ruki thi " He replied still holding his mom with one hand near his heart.

" Wo bhi bhout pareshaan thi beta but wo ladhleti hai, aur mein dar jati hu" She replied a smile played on his face.

And then all got engrossed in the talk when sana came out of washroom neatly tying her hair in a bun, all fresh up but in same clothes.

" Aunty uncle, how did you come" She asked

" Ali ke sath aai beta" Rita ji replied.

Same time a nurse walked in, " Ma'am here are the report doctor asked to hand over to you and as nothing happened by afternoon papers will be done he can go"  Nurse said to sana, and others were just staring her.

Once nurse left, " Wo uncle kal raat i met doctor, he told me aisa kuch nahi hai, just because he is a well known person so formalities and procedure karna pada to maintain the rules of hospital " To which he smiled and nodded but sis didn't liked her meeting doctor

" Mom we will leave by afternoon don't worry aap log chalo will come home"

" Hann aunty you all leave hun aajayenge"

" Mom take her along with you, oh wait" Then turned towards her, " Kisi aur doctor se baat karna hai kya kuch" He asked very rudely,  but to a shock came out she didn't fire back, she agreed and left with his parents without any argument nor a single galance she shared.

She understood the depth of the words he said, this hurt her. " Aunty i am waiting outside along with Ali bhaiya " She said and went out.

His mom understood but didn't interfere anymore.

And with in a minute both left from there.

After a while he tried to control his anger and called her, but there was no response.

It was afternoon, he got discharged and to keep it healthy and cool a information was passed through media that he got discharged and all fine.

Being into the politics, many calls and messages were flowed into his inbox.

Yet sana didn't speak a word, he is been home from past half an hour. He was all concentrating into her actions.

" Mom i have a press meet, will leave at 7 and tomorrow early morning we have flight to mumbai " To which she nodded her head.

Sana was engrossed in some work, when Ali entered inside, " Sir wo they are" When Sana turned to check what next this man going to do.

Sana's pov