chap-34

Wo ..wo sonal " before they could complete, Sruthi came running with phone in her hand.

" Maa Sam bhai, sonal ko abhi hosh aaya,but doctor left the hopes. He is asking us to come , wo wo bhout Tut Gaya hai mom, i i am going"

" Sonal ko kya hua"

" Kya hua bolo na sidharth"

". Sidharth, aunty aap bolo , bolo na please, mein mein mar jaungi agar isse kuch hogaya aunty please, sru.....ssruthiii tu baata de please".

She pleaded everybody.

And finally Rita ji spoke," relax relax beta she will fine kuch nahi hone denge hum beti hai humari, aap dono hi betiya hai humari, abb sambhaliye apne aap ko, sid isse kamre mein lejaye "

" No no aunty mujhe bhi Jana hai, samarth he is my brother i want to meet him he need me, sonal need me" she cried.

" Beta if he is your brother tho mein maa hui na, aap meri baat bhi nahi sunogi, go atleast change have something then i will take you " Rita ji said, when said saw Rita ji, he didn't wanted her to go to hospital," mom"

" Let it be sid" he kept quite to his mom stern voice.

***********

Sana and everybody was at hospital standing behind the glasses of the ICU

" Sana" the first thing Sam spoke finding the family members there," wo ...wo tere baat sunnti hai bol na please bol na usse mere pass aane, mein mein jo wo ..jo wo bolegi karunga "

" Please " and with that he hugged sana and started sobbing.

" Bhaiii, i ...i am sorry I..i know it's all"

" Beta aap dono family ho humari don't curse your when she gets ups even she won't like that" saying Mr Ashok ji wiped her ters.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Sonal" sana cried looking at her from the glasses.

Sidharth forgetting the world hugged her from back," shhhh bacha, Hye shhhh doctors are trying best, i will try as much as I can to save her, get her best doctor. Usne meri zindagi ko bachi hai, i won't lose hope" he hugged her still.
******"
"Mr Sidharth Oberoi can I have a talk with you "

" Yes doctor " with that both walked towards his cabin.

" So Mr oberoi, i just want to clear something, as per now after surgery she is fine, out of danger, but can't promise when she will be in conscious."," So what i can suggest you is let's wait"

With that they departed
********

Now it's been a week sonal gain back her conscious, but was in bed rest, the head was still paining due to the surgery done to remove the clot.

After few months she was all fine and back to home, everyone use to be around her and try to make her happy

Due to Ashok ji and Rita ji sana joined back her college,work and welfare society together managing well,

***********

It was now a year the day sidharth and sana marriage which was a simple court marriage with presence of family and then get together with welfare society workers, few friends and relatives.

************

" So biwi finally"

" No pati finally"
." You won't leave challenging me". right "

With that She drew him toward her with her eyes, he inclined his face toward hers and lay his mouth on her mouth, For a long time he kissed her,His tongue pressed between parted lips in ticklish kitten licks, and Siddharth was filled with deep astonishment as she taught him how wise she was, how she ruled him, put him off, lured him back… each one different from the other, still awaiting him. Breathing deeply, he remained standing and at this moment she was like a child astonished.

And then they moved towards the bed taking her in his arms .both were conscious of themselves, every inch of their skin had a highlighted sense of activity and anxiety, derived from many stories of wedding nights, came flooding to her mind just as blood rushed to her cheeks. She blushed and immediately felt shy .

She couldn’t get enough of him. She was tired and sore but she didn’t care. She didn’t want to sleep. She wanted the ache. She wanted him in me, all the time. His weight on top of her. He wanted to squeeze her in further and further. He wanted to watch her face. He wanted her sweat to drop onto him. he wanted to drop him on her. He got on top of her. He had done it before. But today the feeling was new, a newly weeded couple. He couldn’t really believe it; he was leaving the new life with her. He was inventing something. He held her and put his  in her again. She felt deeper in her. It was a unforgettable night  never ,first time she  was in charge and he liked it. He held his hands down. He pretended he was trying to break free. He let her tits touch his face. He went mad; he bucked. He split her in two. He pushed down. She couldn’t believe it. One of his fingers flicked over her bum. He did it to her. He lifted and heaved. There was no end to it, no end to the new things. He did something. She copied him. She did something. He did it back. He took her from behind. he pushed back, forced more of him into her. He sucked her. He licked her. He made her come on her stomach. He sucked her toes. The whole room rocked and Nd she moaned whole night.
**************

Now it's been 6 months of there marriage even Sam and sonal were happily married.

Sana was studying, fighting with her past, trying to stand strong with all supports she was get on other hand sonal opted to be a house wife and enjoy the family life the love which she craved her whole life

**************

" Maa i want to talk to you and dad"
Sonal said in the dining table were Sam was beside her clutching her hand, as in he is there for her.

" Bolo beta"

" Maa dad i as in we want to adopt a baby" hearing her sana smiled but somewhere Rita ji was not happy.

" Beta abhi abhi tho sadhi hui hai apki , even then i am happy with you having a kids but adopting"
." Maa i am a orphan, i craved for the parent love i know i am young to carry my own kid, and may be some day i would do but, i want to give life a existed life, meine bhout roya hai, mein chahati hu agar mein kisi ki jindagi sawar saku, kisi ko maa ka pyar de saku, apna bachapan us mein ji sakhu "

Sana had tear in her eyes so was Rita ji.

" I am proud of my both daughters, lekin your are not arphan yaad rakhan"

" God bless you"

And with everyone agreement soon after all the procedures a girl child was adopted, and named as Ruhani samarth Oberoi "

The eldest kid of oberoi. She was a apple of everyone eyes, but she loved most was her bade papa, he could buy stars for her. God knows how many times sonal was bashed by him, samarth was scolded by him for making the princess cry

Here she was ruhhh of the house Ruhani .

Thank you for your support and love through your votes and comments.

Healing Scars( Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें