chap-25

" Aapse sirf pyaar, aur bazar se kuch jarurat ki cheezin" her statement made him angery but sametime he appreciated the girl who rejected the offer to get her thing, rather she demanded for love, he was over whellemed with the way she kept her point.

" Take sonal, Sruthi puchegi ko tho manna kar dena, if some one   recognise her, then it could be a news and a big one

" Uska Mann tha sidharth"

" I don't want to upset her"

" Then koi matt jao sab Ghar mein raho"

She made a pout with a sad face,rather than being cool his anger raised, he was not aware of what his actions could do of

" See, going out with you is risk, and when it comes to my sister, she is and will be my first priority"

He yelled with out once thinking of words he used.

" Tum jao, Sauk hai na go ghumo fhiro enjoy karo,but I don't want anybody to shoot her just because she was with you"

She was full of emotions, teary eyes, but she held her emotions back this time didn't wanted to give it, or be submitted to someone,not this time

" Ya it's true,she should be away, actually you too, thank you for giving me shelter, i will definitely pay you the rent." Saying so she moved towards the doors.

Rather than understanding her, or feeling sorry he pulled her rashly, it was not intentionally but due to the anger, she got hurt in her right elbow, the hand which was already hurt.

" Ahhhhhhh" she hissed and this time a thick roke of dorp downed the eyes.

But still he was in same rag, beyond the thoughts, the thought of her leaving him.

" Maar dalunga, sochna bhi matt, mujhe dur janne ki, maar dalunga, and i mean it, tera pati nahi hu mein, i am Sidharth Oberoi " he yelled this time little louder holding her neck .

She flinched but gather courage to speak holding back her emotions,her love," malum hai pati nahi ho, actually sayad koi nahi ho, maar do, aaj tho maar hi dalo, ye roj ke dard bhari jindagi se achi hai mar jau" she revert back she to yelled this time. Hearing her he left her neck.

" Ek .....ek kaam karti hu, mein khud hi mar jati hu, tut chuki hu, jab umid hoti hai ki sayad mera bhi koi hai, tabhi mera Brahm thod dete ho aap, please maar do ya tho mere haal mein chhod do." And this was more like pleading or begging for death.

She was broken, all aspects of sadness she was now gone through. She was in the place where she don't have any thing to loose anymore, even surrendered herself her sanity to the man she believed to be hers but now the situation was out of her bar.

Even she was broken all damaged but didn't loose herself in front of him.

" Excuse, bahar log hai, and yes i will go tomorrow, enough not anymore"

And she left from there.
****************
" Kya hua, bhai naraz hai kya, kya hua" Sruthi asked

" Sana all good sir even we heard you yelling kya hua baby"..sonal this time

" Kuch nahi yaar, leave it aap logo ka movie dekhne the plan tha na, go watch it na" sana replied carring a fake fake smile very well in her face

" Aap nahi dekho gi"

" Sorry baby i wish I could but ek kaam hai, but join karungi na" sana replied

Sruthi was a year elder or may be same of her, but she still took her as a baby.

Saying so she left, left to the guest room beside the room she was given.
She locked herself and then, the old sana ahe was who was all mess, deprived of her past.

Healing Scars( Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें