chap-20

He searched for her but she was no way," ahhhhh, kya hai yaar ab ye kahan chali gayi " with anger he banged the paper weight on the door  which was there on the table.

" Sanaaaaa" he called out louder making his way to terrace but she was nowhere.

He came back before somebody could see him or recognise him.

" Mili"

" Nahi "

" Aapne kahan kahan dekh"

" Chat par"

" Room mein dekha" sonal asked to which he nodded in yes.

" Room mein bed ke niche dekha"

" Kya"

" Wo jab hurt hoti hai, tho aisi harkatein karti hai" she said with a smile and then both left towards the room

" Wo dekho" Sonal whispered near his ears showing her shadow.

He eyed her to leave from there,she giggled and left, he closed the door and walked towards her.

Slowly settled himself beside her,while she was crying, hugging her knees.

He armed her from back," yeeee, kyu ro Rahi hai".. he asked
She tried moving aside." Sun na, sana"

She anyways tried and walked from there

" Shehnaaz"

" Shehnaaz Kapoor" he shouted when sonal came running," kya hua sir" she asked from other side of the door.

But till then she left to washroom, closing herself from inside.

" Kya hua" sonal asked again
" Are yaar gussa hogai, ab nahi manai tho dimag sadaigi, apna fhir mera bhi"

" Tho aap nahi sadate" she asked. But he let it go then stated banging door.

When she heard the nob sound, and he ran towards washroom, and pulled her towards him

" Chhodo , chhodo aap ab wo mujhe puchegi" she said

" Kya hua hai" he asked picking her up in his arms.

" Mein....mei...to hi ...hi bola" she spoke sobbing in between," par ....app ..ne mere muh par door d mara hai".

" Dikha kidhar mara" he asked tracing her face with his thumb.

" Idhar" she pointed towards her nose

He just moved closer and bit her nose," ahhhhhha"

" Aur kidhar"

" Sidhaa"before she could speak she was on his lap and his concentration was on her

He face was on the crook of her neck," tumhara face wash to rakh diya mere kamre mein,par mera kya" he asked huskily.

slight tremor of nervousness in her voice," ye ye ..kya kya kar rahe ho"
looking into his honest, deep eyes that were brimming with unspoken, immortal love,He slid his hands into her hair, sending a spark of electricity down her spine. As their lips met, she sank into the warmth of the kiss with a sigh,their tongues tangled and went to war in their locked mouths, battling madly for dominanc.Her lips were warm and soft.  They parted slightly, allowing his tongue to slip insid
They felt the kiss expanded beyond their bodies.Their bodies pressed together heatedly against the bed, breathing heavily as their lips pressed together. He could feel the soft tickle of her breath beneath his nose, fingers carding through her hair as they breathed each other in. 

They fall apart and then his hands started to travel everywhere it could possibly go.  And then it rested on her back to un hook the bra.
Warmth blossomed in her chest, sparks lightened as he leaned in close, lips brushing together, tentatively, for the first time on valley of her twins.
He slowly pulled her top, taking permission through his eyes.

Healing Scars( Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें