chap-13

" Ali ji....Ali ji this .this is Shehnaaz aap hospital ka adress please" she was all panting while talking to Ali over the phone

" Sa.....i mean ma'am please no need of coming to hospital he is fine agar aana hi hai then please be there at airport, with 20 minutes vehicle will come to receive you." Ali said to which she agreed.

" Uncle, Ali ji is sending vehicle he asked to not come out of the airport" to which his parents nodded head.

And exactly after 20 minutes driver was there at airport, in no time they were at the mansion at Delhi.

" Hello sir" Ali greeted

" How is....." Before Ashok ji could complete,sana asked," kaise hai wo....i mean sidharth ji"

Both Ashok ji and Rita ji shared a look.

" He is all fine zada chot nahi nahi bas the thing is news bada banadiya gaya hai, it's already late night so morning discharge denge" Ali replied.

" It's ok if he is all good" Ashok ji replied

" Mujhe Jana hai" both sana and Rita ji said together.

" Ma'am sir...sir won't allow" Ali replied.

Gathering all the courage, sana replied" i will manage"

This time even Ali was starting her along with his parents.

" Ali atleast take her" Ashok ji said.

" Sir...wo " Ali was short of words.

" Do you know the consequences after he comes to know you said no to me, specially uncle aunty" sana utter more confidently.

" Chaliye ma'am " and next minute they were on the way to hospital.

After half an hour they reached hospital,it was late night but as he is a known personality, Ali and sana got permission to meet him. When they entered inside they found him sitting on the bed resting his head on bedrest

" Arhhmm" Ali indirectly tried to take is attention, when sid commanded

" You can go out leave her here" still playing around his phone.

" Aap...ap"

" Kyu aai"

" Huu"

"Kyu aai, bola tha na not to come, pehele to mom dad ko lekar Delhi aai phir yahan, what do you think"

" What did you wanted, theek hai chali jati hu anyways I don't have leaves,bekaar mein aai"
." Dare you play with me,come here " with that he pulled her to himself," idhar betho "

" You know right Delhi is risky for you" he asked

" Who is your rumour girlfriend" she asked from nowhere.

" What are you serious, do you think can someone bear me"

" If i do why not others"

" That's what your answer is",he said pointing her out " only you"

" You know what,aaj kal muh bhout chalne laga hai"

" Aap baat ghuma rahe ho who is she and is she here in Delhi" she asked she knew it was her but still she needed surety.

She has excepted him but still she somewhere was afraid of ifs and buts of her life. What if he to leave her, what if her past haunts her again, he loves her but what if he get someone who is better than her, after all she was a widow and what not.

" First you tell did you called someone again"

" No"
" Baby remember one thing, a single lie and the love i shed on you the hate i can shower"