chap-8

Next morning, it was all new for her to be at somebody's place but still the love,the comfort they were showing towards her was pleasing her heart, somewhere she needed it, the support love and much more things, even she was a human, even she needed happiness in her life, but even she was afraid of that.

" Jab kuch na tha tho koi fhikr hi na tha, jab sab mil raha hai tho khone ka dar bhi bhout hai" She said to herself but her tenancy was broken by the knock on the door.

" Hi Good morning" samarth said

" Hi Bhai aap" she asking raising her eyebrows.

" Hmmm ab aapko bhai ke liye time nahi hai so hum hi time nikal rahe hai" he replied.

" Acha how is everything you are comfortable here right" he asked her further.

" Hmmm" she replied with a smirk

" And anything you want to share" Sam asked

" Yes your score sheet is thing needed to be shared with you" sidharth mocked her from back. Hearing him he sat straight, all nervous and excused himself, but this time sana was all laughing.

" Ab tab taiyaar nahi hui" he asked

" Bas thoda late hogaya, but I will be on time" she stated and walked towards her wardrobe to get her uniform.

" Chalo i have a very busy schedule, so I will leave, takecare "

" Yee" she replied.

" What's that"

" Jao bola" she replied to which he raised his eyebrows.

" What, you told i am leaving, tho mein bola jao , shauk se jao".

" Ye mera ghar hai, if you have not forgotten" he answered feeling embarrassed by her words

" Tho theek hai mein chali jaati hu, what say" she replied to him, which instantly changed his mood from joy to angry

" How dare you, bola tho samajh nahi aata, you can't, without my permission, my knowledge you can't" he uttered holding her cheeks.

" Sur apko lagta hai, this gona happen, never, I say stand by, with a girl not for the girl " she mimicked him," bhul gaye bolo tho yaad dila du Mr influencer bhout viral hai aapki wo clip, oh sorry, Mr influencer/ Mr politician/ Mr business man/ Mr rude ki dukan / Mr sadu " she mocked him again
He smiled hearing her," villian bhuk gai sayad hai na" he said showing her,  her dial list from her phone.

She was stunned but she was fierce, she was not ready to step back," ho isliye bola, mr villian kush". And before he could answer," ya tho aap jao aur let me go, har koi apki tarah boss nahi hota".

With that she left room with angry sid behind.

" Aunty let me help you" she asked seeing Rita ji arranging table for Breakfast.

When Ashok ji came there taking his seat," how are you?"

" Fine uncle, aaj se off, i mein work join kar rahi hu"

" Good, actually I had a deal with you, mein tum se naraz tha because I can't see my son being destroyed, wo phele se hi bhout cheezon se guzar chuka hai, par i believe you are not like that"
His father said

" And what's the deal about" she asked thinking all negative prospective

" We have a welfare society which is run by Rita but we need some strong and smart girls as in councillor and for helping those ladies to show them the right path, aur mujhe lagta hai you can just shine, jo mere bete ko chup karwa sakti hai wo i believe kuch bhi kar sakti hai" his last line made her flushed," so he heard the talk they both shared in the room" she thought.

" Wo wo mein unse" before she could say something.

"Don't worry he will stand by you, not for you,aur aaj ke session ke baad tho never" Ashok ji replied, she was all embarrassed when he patted her cheeks," koi na mujhe khushi hai mein ghar ke hitlar ko bhi khauf hai!!!!! "He stopped and then "tumhara"

To which Rita ji and Sruthi who have just joined them, brust into laughter.

When she tried to justify herself," wo mein ne bhout orders sune hai, par he is the jo mere bato ko orders ki tarah sunte hai, so I was just playing around"

" Ohhh intersting, something new, mere bache ke bare mein jaana hai meine Aaj" his father said and his mom smiled.

" I am ready uncle, to join your welfare society, mein kuch karna chahati hu mujh jaise majbur logo ke liye" ," but aapne condition nahi batai"

" Nothing bas ek hai,wo waqt Ane par bata dunga agar jarurat padi tho,enjoy the breakfast"

They were having the breakfast, when sid came and joined them

" Mom aaj mein office mein khalunga, i am late" saying he was about to leave when shehnaaz mocked him again

" Aunty ji khane ke liye tarashta hi ho khane ki ehemiyat samajhta hai, aap ek kaam karo ek na pack karwa do, mera jo new friend bana hai, hotel mein he would definitely have it bada hi acha Banda hai" , " h uska peit bhare jisko jarurat naki jiske Jeb mein paise bolte ho" Rita jo smiled as she knew she was just playing around to make him eat

" Meri mehenat ki kamai se ghar chalta hai, kisike bhek se nahi, mein kisike ghar ka khana muft mein nahi thoda, agar dena ho apne dosto ko apni kamaiye se delo" he said without realising his words would hurt somebody, instantly sana left the food, join her hand as in asking God to spare her for leaving the food in between,  " aunty mein chalti hu i am late" she was about to leave when Rishi came with lunch box.

" Badi madam ji, sana ma'am ka lunch box ready hai" Rishi their house help said.

" Thank you Bhai, but nahi chahiye mein kuch jada hi khaliye, thank you"

And with that she left from there.

And before Rita ji aur Ashok ji could say something he left from there running behind her

She was about to take auto when he pulled her to him from his car, and once she was inside the car he asked the driver to leave

" Mr Oberoi behave, apne bola tho meine sun liye because meine aapke ghar ka khaya tha, it doesn't means aapka right hai mujhpe" she replied sternly.

" Mein kiska sun ke nahi leta, aur tumne Aaj bhout bol diya" he replied.

" Just you are. Girl the reason I am quite" he said further.

" Oh really, aap bhul gaye sayad your video where you said, meri mom ne kabhi mere aur mere sister ke becih interfere nahi kiya, nahi kabhi bola hai tu ladka hai, ye ladki hai, tujhe isko safe rakhna hai never, agar dono ladh rahe ho dono ladho dono Maro, and that's what equality is for me, agar mein sahi hu aur tumhe apna ulu katwana hai, tho wo nahi hoga mein ladki ko bhi utni hi ijjat dunga aur ladke ho bhi, aur agar wo galat to lakdi ko bhi sunaunga and ladke ko bhi, aur agar meri galti hai tho mein SORRY  bhi bolunga, aur bola haun " she repeated his words the exact words he has told once in a interview when a boy discriminated the gender.

" Bade dhyan se sunti ho mere videos, wow i never knew tum mujh par research kar rahi ho, great, aur mere dialogue mujh se acha bola tumne, dad ne sahi offer diya hai tumko, ladakan sahi ho, ladhne ke alwa sayad hi kuch kar sako, good" he said but this time his voice was totally different,he said huskily rubbing her lips with him fingers

" But mujh se ye karne ki kosis bhi na karna, because I love my things to be mine "

And friend jiske liye khana lene wali thi, he is been moved to another branch, uske ghar se ye hotel dur tha, early morning transfer hai ye, and yes ek baat yaad rakhna mein tumhare liye agar jarurat padi tho earth to heaven ka transfer bhi karwasakta hu, just situation and what she demands baby"

" Bye tumhar and I mean it your hotel ma'am " he said further making her confused what actually he wanted to show his caring or his arrogance.

Thank you for your support and love. Shower the same through your comments and votes

Love ❤️