chap-29

But sid was into something else where everyone was appreciating her,he was back to his mood , all negativity starting scrolling down his brain," dad you people have breakfast mujhe baat karni in madam se"

He pulled her with him, everyone tried to stop him but, to haste.

He slammed her to the couch, locked the door

" Aur kya kya he jindagi mein jo nahi bataya ho, batane ka kast karengi" he shouted.

" Huhu"

" I am serious, you didn't even bother to tell me about Vikram encounter "

" Are you serious sidharth aap sach mein nahi jante, i am well aware of ki app mere bare mein sab kuch jante, and you even connected with the police of gaziyabad, and even you know very well meri unse baat Hui thi, the day you asked me to change the sim." She stated directly looking in to his eyes.

" Khaifi kuch jantti ho, may i know the source "

" Sayad aap wo bhi jante ho, aur aapko saq hai ki"

" Shutup, mein jasusi nahi kiya bas dar hai tumhe khone ka isliye sab kuch pata karwaya"

" It's fine then fhir ye tamasha kyu"

" Because I still don't want you to live with them " he said

" Kyunnnnn" she shouted out of irritation.

" Kyun ki still Rajveer". She gave him a look a shocked one, "yes i knew very well, oh chahte the you to get married to him, who still is with them, and i don't believe anybody"

" Aapko kya lagta hai, aap ho will they dare to force me, and that was their love sidharth"

" Ohhh force you to marry someone was love, and let me tell you, the only reason I took you to your home back at gaziyabad was only Bec i knew everything"

She held his hand ,". Sidharth duniya kya chahti hai is not important, jaruri hai ki hum sath hai, aur apne Mann se sath hai".

He didn't utter a word then she spoke further," theek hai i have a deal, mein mama papa ke sath yahan tho nahi rahungi but , you offered me the independent 2 bhk, i am ready to be there, but..."

He smiled now finally he was happy, now almost the risk was low," no but ghar ka kharcha tum dekh lo i won't say anything bas mere log honge udhar"

" And one thing fix it of, tumhare kharche meri liye burden nahi meri zimedari hai and i will love to do that Bec you belongs to me and everything of your should be my right" he said

Finally everything was shorted, they were back to the happy life but these things made sana a savage one she was fierce but not in front of him, and it was not a option but she has choosen to do that out of love, " pyar agar sacha ho , to bas tu hi jo hai, aur kuch nahi dikhta ".

And that's what she proved where she has pulled a lots of stunned, fought for her pride, stood like. Mountain was softer when it was him, out of respect but more the love.

" Now please atleast for a month no more scene i am really tired of all these" she uttered he galanced him, she giggled and winked him and ran away.

*************

" Aunty now we are fine, set and i have agreed to him to shifting to the old house of yours " everybody smiled.

" Mom, aap aunty uncle ko lejaye kal Sunday hai mein kal tak house set karwata hu then by Monday they can shift wo uski college and office ke middle mein bhi aata hai" sid said

" Wo Bhai wo can we take her today" before he could complete

" No uska wo cist still there kal tak fever tha i think..."