chap-33

" Sir kuch".." ji sidharth ji, soon soon please sit"

" Sir it shows the sugar factory at highways, Mumbai Pune road, that man his phone is tracked"

Then he leaving all cool called rajver," hello kaun"

" Tera baap"

" Adhad ghanta, aur tu tere Bhai ke pass" sid warned and as the call was on speaker sana grinned.

" Gin le giniti" she said.

****************
" Sare fasadh ke jadd tu hai, tujhe yahi gaad dunga, par mere khandhan ka naam barbaad hone na dunga" Rajveer warned holding her hairs tightly.

" Beta...beta usse chhodo please" her mom pleaded when sana interrupted," maa ye kuch nahi kar sakta, sabki fhatti hai usse, bass kuch pal ka intezar"

Which raised rajver anger much, he just pushed her and slapped her hard

" Saali , mujhe dhamki deti hai"

" Aur tu, yaad rakh dono maa beti ko yahan dhafna dunga, mera gurur mera pariwar hai yaad rakh" he warned again

" Beta wo meri biwi hai" her father said

" Usse mera koi lena dena nai, aur hann wo sala kya karega Mera kuch nahi kar sakta"

" Isliye raato raat yahan chup Gaye" sana challenged him. And before he could do anything sidharth and police were already up.

They pulled the door and reached the place to witness the situation,when sid eyes fell on sana, a messy face, blood stain on her dress, oozing head

" Sana" and before rajver could do anything police has already taken him into there remand

He held sana within his protective arms and, held rajver neck with other,"nalla sala tujhe kya laga, mein nalle dhamkiyan naahi deta aur agar jo tu phone mein bol raha tha , us samay mere sath hota na tho tu ab tak nahi hota"

." Tune galta pangga liya hai, mein kaanoon aur gunde dono sath leke chalata hu, ye jo tu yadav bola be, aise 24 yadav mere niche hai"..

" Take him, charges should be booked on him on account of kidnapping"

" Wo humare ghar ki bahu hai, kidnap mein kyu karunga hum ghar jaa rahe the"

" Kiski tere mare hue Bhai ki"..

" Aur ek baat yaad rakh jabardasti 18 se upar ki ladkiyon se gerkaanuni hai,  tu jaantaa nai Mera baap politician hai aur mein business man, kaanon ghot ke pie hai meine, aapne aap ko aur aapne baap ko tujhe jaise kido se bachake rakhne ke liye"

Some fools still exist in the world who keeps the ego higer than their family, this wouldn't have taken if her father would have priorized his daughter than the mother fuckers, he would have stood for his daughter and fought with the people but he was also a insect of the same family whom a girl child is nothing but a burden.

But these people should actually be shown the real place where they belong to.

" Dekh le adha ghanta bola tha" with that he tighten his grip on rajveer

" Sidharth... sidharth nai nai plz plz plz nahi sid mein mein , i want to live with you a happy family life plz sid chhod do maatt karo plz" she requested hugging him from behind.

Her confession made him cool, he left his neck,"aur ladkiyon pe nahi dum hota mujhpe dikhta tera jor" with that he pushed him

" Register as many case you can, he dare to touch my girl, my would be wife, he should pay a big amount lesson for this" he said the police." Aur hann isse bhi lejao apne sath" he pointed towards her father," baap agar tujh jaise hote hai to baap na hona acha hota" he said.

But this time nor sana nither her mom pleaded.

" Beta i am sorry" her mom joined hand in front of both

Before sana could say say, sid said," are aunty i am thankful aapne agar sonal ko nai bataya hota to aaj mein isse kho chuka hota, meri jindagi kho chuka hota" he said when her mom remembered," sonal sonal kaisi hai "

" Han sidharth usse to chhot lagi thi kaisi hai wo"

He didn't replied, then when police came "sir hum wo, ghaziabad mein jo unko bhi leliya hai."

" I want them here in Mumbai"

"Okay ok sir" and with that police left.

" Sir chaliye " Aly came," sir ghar ya"

He asked

" Ghar lele, phir dekh te hai"
**********

* Mom,mommm" he called her out

" Hye baby how are come aja, aja beta" she ran towards sana giving her a motherly hug.
Sana was a strong girl, she was all held up through out but the moment Rita ji took her into embrace she lost, started crying," uncle...uncle was right, i am....i am dan...." Before she could complete.

" Shut up , just shut up don't dig the old things out" sid shouted

" Siddd" Rita ji called him loudly

" Maa, i know she is not in right straight it doesn't means, she will humiliate my love for that man of b***". This time he father shouted and then walked to her.

"Sid language he is his father "

" I am sorry beta, i never meant you are not good but was worried for my family, but now i know you are also my family and you worried me the same, bas next time is battmeez ke baatein Maan liya karna i know he is rude, arrogant but he loves you " his father said creasing her hairs lovingly.

" And now no more sorry, behenji aap bhi chale fresh ho jaye, rest kare and sana come will do youur dressing baby, aaja mere kamre mein" his mother called her sweetly

Her mother was smitten by the warm and love her daughter was getting from this family, she was really a good daughter who did almost everything to make them feel that, but somewhere they failed as parents, she grew so much with her good deeds, her mother felt so low to stand beside her daughter, somewhere not standing for her was pushing her to drain of fuckers.but same time she is thank full to God now she could die happily seeing her daughter in a safe bag of strength.

*******
" Ahhhh" she winched

" Bas bas bas beta ruk ja".

" Ahhh"

" Mom dheire" he said standing beside her.

" Tu chup kar"

" Maa if dressing done will take her to room, there she will be fine, more comfortable "

Sana was stunned,she knew he was mad but this was to next level.

" Aunty sonal, sonal se " she asked all of a sudden.

" Wo ..wo sonal " before they could complete, Sruthi came running with phone in her hand.

" Maa Sam bhai, sonal ko abhi hosh aaya,but doctor left the hopes. He is asking us to come , wo wo bhout Tut Gaya hai mom, i i am going"

" Sonal ko kya hua"

" Kya hua bolo na sidharth
________________
Here is the update
Shower love through your votes and comments.

Healing Scars( Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें