chap-19

" hi, good morning" sana greeted everyone joining back. And found a new girl at reception.

" Ye kaun hai" she asked varsha

" New hai sayad teri replacement,but i am happy for you" to which sana simply smiled and she about to leave when shobhit came and gave a side hug

" Kaisi hai all good,partner" he asked but this made her all tensed.

She quickly turned back to check if anybody there,finding no body near by got relieved.

" Shobhit don't mind can i " she asked as in indirectly telling him to leave.

Same time Ali came there," ma'am, i mean miss shehnaaz, your desk with laptop is all set beside the conference room floor one and there are few emails to which you need to revert back, and from today onwards you will be considered as intern, and take this your new offer letter, which says morning hours you can manage your college." This made her emotional and happy excited as well, mixed emotions she was out of world she was actually worried how to manage college hours but her super man,her super hero as always solved her most biggest issue but she got a thought for a second what if people take this as favour or talk bad about it before she could process anything Ali called her out," and shehnaaz, actually the email you have sent to Hr team regarding your timing not matching with your college time,it is in regards to that and as you are the students of the college which not totally but due to having 65%, share we Oberoi's hold a great place in it so as in student of our owned college this is been done as a initiative, you are our future." He said further with a smile, she too smiled in return.

" Thank you" she mumered

" This should be to recruiters and he team, any ways come i will show you the work place and go through your work as it's directly to presented to sir team" he said and then left from there.

" Mein dar gai thi"

Ali smiled at her genrousity," mein hu aap mujhe bhai jaisa samaj lo" 

She smiled with tears in her eyes," ok Bhai, but sir"

" Aap mujhe se baat kar sakte ho" he replied and both reached at her desk

" Thank you, mere baare mein har choti cheez ka dhyan rakhne ke liye" she messaged villian 🙃.

" Par tum meri baat ka kabhi dhyan nahi rakhti" she got reply.

This made upset," chahye kitna bhi pyaar karo rahoge tho aap villian hi" she spoke to herself.

The whole day was fun, it was new challenge as well as a good experience to work as in intern, being a management students it was worth.
But somewhere she missed him, she knew meeting him daily was not possible as he was a known person, it won't take a second to be a news, if they meet regularly. But she even knew very well atleast ones but he would definitely come to meet her.

But to her dismay, he didn't make it, which made her upset.
******************

" Sonal how are you" ," khaya kuch" sana asked, she was back from office and now she was worried for her,as her state was not good at atall, pluffy eyes, messed hairs, swollen and red nose, but most terrified was the broken hurt and the hurt soul.

" Hmm" the only reply she gave sitting on the couch.

" She here, dekh mujhe, sonal you were the first one to Stand by me at my bad times, tu meri choti behen jaisi hai, i am not saying ki bhai ko maaf kar do but unki situation bhi tho samajh and she you are doing nothing troubling your self and him as well".
Sana tried to explain her.

" Tu mujhe nahi samajhti" the only statment sonal passed . She was broken not the reason that he has doubt on her but the believe which was lacking in their relationship, faith belive is the base of relationship,love is not a business, exchange of gifts, hugs and physical pleasure are secondary, trust is the foundation to any connection you make.

Healing Scars( Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें