chap-12

" Sana are you serious, tune yes bhi bola and you saying you are not sure of love but you are emotionally attached, aur ye attach kya hota hai bhai, aur aaya kahan se" Sonal was just irritated with her.

" I... I mein accept nahi kar paa ri, bas"

" Shut up sana and behave do you know ,wo insaan jo bahar apni security se sath nikalta hai he just ran hear ek information pe for you,tune socha hai agar kisi ne dekh liya hota tho ,he is not a commoner but jab tujpe aai he forgot everything about his surroundings"

" Soch tho yaar" sonal said

" Issi baat ka tho dar hai ,that i if i ..."

" Chup hoja yaar, believe me sana wo tujhse bhout kush rakhenge, move on, move for good"...

" I already did" sana uttered with a smile.

" Is it so" sonal asked

" Hmmmm bas want to take it slow"..

" Tera speed bhi slow hai behen, aur bola kisne tujko kal hi mujhe maasi bana de" sonal teased

" Shut up" sana replied with a flushed face

Next morning was indeed a new beginning of her life, she knew and somehow understood she has already fallen for him. She now wanted was his attention, his love which has changed her life, which healed her scars,both the external as well as internal

She woke up with some new energies with in her, light of hopes, sayad uske sapne bhi kisi ke apne hai, uske dard bhi kisi ko chubte hai, sayad wo bhi acha deserve karti hai, and many more

She was all ready to leave for Sidharth home.

" Beta aagai tum, i hope you were not troubled by media people, kyu ki mein dekh raha hu kuch dino se they are around him, aur koi mauka nahi chhod re to disturb family space as well"

" No uncle actually I , i am here in oberoi's car., So they couldn't recognise much"

" But pata tho lagna hai na beta, you will be around us while we leave there"

She gave a thought and replied," no issues uncle sidharth sir, i believe he can manage"

His father smiled hearing her confidence on his son while his mother was pleased and happy the changes in their relationship.

" Come lets go" Ashok ji asked getting down from the car along with Rita ji.

It was a market near the slum area, where the people of those areas who were connected to welfare society.

" Are madam nahi paya ga meko, 500 ka hai Lena ho tho lo"

" Ye kya baat Hui, 350 lagao, mehenatt ki kamai hai, pata hai iska bavb"

A vendor and a coustomer were having discussion on a purse which the customer wanted to buy.

" Madam humari bhi mehenatt hai, hum bhi dil se banate hai ye sab" the vendor said.

" Aunty ye" sana asked

" Ye sab humari society ki lady hai jo, apna Ghar chalane ke liye apne kalaa ke mutaabik cheezin banaati hai aur beechti hai" Rita ji informed.

"Ek minute aunty" she said and came forward.

There was a another lady selling handmade paper bags, which cost 50 per piece.

" 50 ka mazak hai kya,dena ho tho 15 ka do warna khud rakh lo" a well dressed suffocated lady , spoke to another vendor who was carring her children along with her in the sunny day, sitting there just to run her family.