chap-2

In Mumbai.

" Choti mujhe thode kapde chahiye the, aur ye baat kisi ko bhi pata nahi chalna chahiye na muma ko, na bro ya sab, samjhi" samrath called her sister Preeti who was a fashion designer by profession and holds on boutique gifted by her elder brother as a gift for doing top at her finals.

" Kya bhai bhabi Ladi"

" Chup kar location bhej raha hu aaja"

" This is new house, new beginning sana all the best"

She smiled.

" Next kuch socha hai" samarth asked

" Ek job karna hai and if possible MBA distance se" sana answered

" Job is done, but MBA no need of distance course i will talk to my dad don't worry,aur sonal madam aapka kya office kab se aarahi hai" he asked

She made a puppy face," kal se, agar na aai tho mera khadus boss won't spare me"

" And how do you know he is khadus" he asked as both the girls were not aware of that her boss is none but his brother. According to sonal he works in the Mumbai branch, but unknown with the fact he being realated to the company.

But before he could speak bell rang.

" Aaja aaja, meet her sonal my...my friend and this is shehnaaz,cutiii he introduced them to her sister.

" And she is my sister shruti,she is a fashion disigner"

Both greeted her.

And then samrath described her the whole Story

" So next kya soch hai bhai"

" I spoke to Bhaiya's manager. Let see if she can get a job and then she can join the MBA, she actually wrote CAT,  and fortunately she got selected. It was planned soon they will be shifting here but didn't thought this soon. " He said.

Sana and sonal left to get freshen up

" What about staying "

" Sunshine appartments"

"Okay, and what about bhabi" Shruti asked him playfully, but he was trapped.

" She will stay with Sana"  He thought for a second, " Fu** shit, sorry I mean... "

" You mean I am right he is your Girl" Shruti reverted.

" Yes par apna muh band rakha, maa s and bhai ke paas"

" Mujhe kya milega"

" Bhabi" He replied

"Shut up bhai"

" Kya baati ho rahi hai" Sonal asked joining them on the couch.

" Kuch nahi, where is sana"

" Aati hogi"

" Hi sonal ba..... " She playfully glanced samrath and then continued" Babyyyy"

Sonal understood what actually she wanted to do, sonal was flushed against her nature she was blushing hard.

" Stop it shruti " Samarth whispered

" Chance hi nahi hai"

" So sonal what's your plans"

" Actually I am a MBA student final year, done with exams then planning to jump on field, want to explore me within me, apni capabilities ko dekhna chahti hu"

" Quiet impressive sonal and dont mind calling you bhabi sometimes" Samrath face palmed him self and sonal was shocked but she being herself composed herself trying hard not to blush.