chap-23

"how you feeling now" he asked still holding her in his arms, assuring her ,i am and will always be with you.
She passed a smile, all shy red.

" Dard ho raha hai" she said hiding her face on his chest

" Hmmm" he hummed and stood from the bed leaving the confused sana there.

After a minute he came back with a pain killer and  fruits.

" Tumne gusse mein breakfast bhi nahi kiya,have this and then have the painkiller,aur hann college kal se chali Jana but office, it's must" he said.

" Chalo now i will leave mein late aaunga, and yes sonal and samarth are now partially fine, tension matt Lena" he said and walked towards the door but again he turned back

" YOU COMPLETED ME, i feel completed and you are the reason, so stress matt Lena, rest Karo evening I need you near me"  he said with a smile. He might not be a person with public displaying of his things but he loves her, and that's enough.

" Tumara pyar kafhi hai,tum kafhi ho" his actions always convey this.

***********

" Ali...."

" Yes sir"

" How is everything and from today ask Riya to make schedule and your work apart from managing my work, look into sana's, because no body know rather than you Nd i even can't take chance of this thing to be spread" to which Ali nodded his head and left, sending Riya inside.

" Sir you called me" she asked coming inside

" Yes, so miss Riya how was everything there, i am happy you have taken care of everything very well" to which she grinned.

" Thank you, thank you sir for keeping faith on me, i would do anything for you and the company" she stated

" Appreciated, yes one more thing I know you are loyal to the company the reason you are allowed to my personal space at times for work, so i would appreciate more of the shehnaaz thing will be upto you, take this as warning not request" the happy face turned, all sad. She passed a fake smile with a nod and left.

" This is not done Miss shehnaaz, not at all done ,and soon you will pay back" she spoke to herself and left.

********

" Kaka mein office jaa rahi hu,mein 10  baze aaungi inke sath, aur kal se aapke madat bhi karungi" she said with a chripy smile.

" Nahi nahi betiya aap kaam karogi mein hu na, aap bas kush raho, aapi ki kushi mein mein chote sahab ko kush hote dekha hai" she smiled and left.

Villian 🙃_" you started, I will be there today have meeting, after you reached , directly walk in to your desk" he messaged

She passed smiled

Shehnaaz- " ji, aur koi fharmaish, aur koi Adesh 🥺"

He smiled,she was an angel to his life, no doubt she has some angelic power, magic to change the toughest man to a love sick puppy,but she never tried to change him, or force him, it was all love which turned him this way, a positive change.

Villian 🙃-" sach mein bhout bolne lagi ho, and you know what mein usse bandd bhi karwa sakta hu".

She smiled,he was a ray of happiness to her life, the love affection and happiness she was getting these days was above her expectations, thanking God for hundred times could be less than the endearment.

************

" Sanaaaa darlingggggggg" varsha jumped on her

" Ye kya hai, sab humein hi dekh rahe hai"

" Sab" she said and turned around to check around her ," oh aaj Riya sir ki P.A bhi aai Hui hai,acha sir bhi aarahe hai kya"

" Huhhh" she uttered with a shock.

When Riya entered with some delicates guiding them through 2nd floor, confrence hall,when sana stopped her .

" Excuse me, miss Riya , are they the delicates from Singapore,for today's meeting" sana asked

" Yes, may i know the reason of stopping me here and who have you these information to you" she raised questions as in a doubt.

" Miss Riya according to the email we the staff of client management chain has received it states that all the meetings with the director of THE OBEROI, will be held at floor 1, that's 1st floor" she answered with a genuine smile plastered on her lips.

This was a new information she heard from shehnaaz. She acted to be cool.

" Okay" then she turned towards delicates," let's go this way sir" Riya guided . Sana followed them.

" Excuse me, now may i know why you following us, receptionist are not allowed in the conference hall, meeting are very confidential and it's shared with loyal employees" Riya said, hurting her with the harsh words. But life has taught her a lot, she knew she has to stand for herself,

" Miss Riya, i understand the norms but let me tell you i have been appointed as an intern, as i applied for a full term course for mangement, and know if we are done let's go" and she left taking the delicates with her.

This made riya angry, but now it's time of sidharth to come, so she decided to be quite for a while.

Soon sidharth was in, this time Mr Ashok oberoi was along with mrs Oberoi, and seeing them sana flinched from her place with happiness.

" Aun...." But before she could complete, Riya interrupted

" Namaste ma'am,sir how are you" to which they just smiled and greeted back. And then mrs Oberoi called sana," hello ma'am, namaste"

" Ma'am" his mom, raised her brows
" Yahan par" she said holding one ear, as in sorry for that.

" Aap yahan"

" Tumhe nahi pata, nahi bataya usne koi na you will soon get to know" with that Mrs Oberoi left along with mr oberoi.

It was a casual talk, even she did with other staffs.

Soon all were in the conference room

" So a warm greetings to everyone on behalf of us as in THE OBEROI, i am glad and pleased to declare on Sunday our hotel will complete 10 years, a successful 10 years with all total 20,000 staff all over the country. So this was a announcement we happily inform you that, we would expand the business with you on same day" Riya announced.

Sidharth was sitting there with a stern face, but his eyes were on her at times, he understood something made her upset.

He was correct, she was upset, when we start spending emotions on a person, we even have expectations, she knew she was new but for the organisation, but their relationship has taken a beautiful turn a happiest as in, we family rather than you and me, it has turned to US. The most hurt was due to Riya reaction, the show of she did, her body language spoke her way of telling she knew more than her.

But tried to shrug her thoughts.

" Excuse" she left towards the washroom.

" Dammm this period abhi aana tha, abhi tho meeting start Hui hai, but ye pain, kya karo" she spoke to her.

" Tum Ghar Jao, i am leaving with mom, sonal aYegi, for you.

She nodded and left.

Villian 🙃 rest ka matlab is rest, and freezer mein icecream hai "

This message and the man both were new to her and before she could leave, he met her near a empty area

" Dimag ko jada stress matt do, go and enjoy the night with sonal, it's a compensation and gift for making by day beautiful"  he said tracing her lips, she shied.

Really sorry for the delay and chota sa update aaj thak gai hu kal dungi bada sa like last time

Shower love through your votes and comments.

Thank you ❤️