chap-32

Nahi nahi, .ein akli kafhi hu meri baachi ke liye uski khusi ke liye mein mar bhi jaun manjur hai mujhe kuch karna hoga, sonal sonal ..han sonal ko keheti hu wo madat kar sakti hai meri, sidharth ji tak khabar puchane mein " her mother spoke to herself

*********

"Sidharth i need to go ek kaam hai, mumy se then at hotel "

" And what's that urgent work at hotel which i am not aware of"

" Wo ...wo i applied for advance salary as i was shifting but then ye sab kuch hogaya and now i need to meet hr in regards to this matter of sheet off the request " she replied.

" Who are you?"

" What" sana replied with a frown

" I need answer WHO ARE YOU?"

This time his pitch of tone made her afraid.

" FUCK sana, you are the daughter in law of a reputed politician, a social services developer, wife of a business man, SIDHARTH OBEROI, it's been announced officialy , I am getting married a you want to go out, for this useless reason " he shouted.

" I know but still it's not announced who the bride is, right, i have that basic scenes and you can't stop me from doing what i want, milna hai mujhe mom se bas"

" Jas kar dikho"

She raised her brows," aap rok kar dikhye" challenged him.
And before he could stop or take necessary action, she was out along with Aly, she knew he was very clever and can order the driver to come back, but taking Aly will be safe as well he won't get the idea, so soon.

As usual he called the drivers, and everybody informed him the same they are T home and one with Ridhi and one went to welfare centre with MRS. Rita oberoi.

Now he was really pissed of her actions, no body dare to cut him off and she tricked him, he was not gona leave her ones she is back with the same thought he left for the hotel as some delegate were about to visit and he knew she was going to visit as she has ONE ON ONE WITH HR.

It's been long two hours he is been waiting for her but she yet didn't show up. The meeting started. He engrossed himself in the work keeping his personal tensions aside.

********"*""

" Sonal, beta sonal" sana's mother called panting and breathing heavily.

" Kya hua , aap itne tensed kyu sound kar rhi ho"

" Beta Teri Teri sana.....sana se baat h .u..i, please ek baar usse call kar mein pichele do ghante se call laga rahi hu call hi nahi lag ri"

" Aunty relax sayad busy hi network na ho"

" Beta please usse idhar Ane se rok le please beta tere haath ...." Before could complete sonal with a tensed tone asked ," kya hua aunty acha aap ruko, saan lo betho mein bas Ghar ke kareeb hu paunchti hu 20 min mein"," aunty gharbarana maath aur agar is beech sNa aaye let mein know , mein bhi try karti hu usse" now even she was tensed and curious same time.

Without thinking a bit she immediately called samarth," Hye darling bolo"..

" Sam sorry but no time for these thing just tell me tum Ghar pe ho just check it ones sana ghar mein hai kya"

" Hye baby relax ya mein ghar hi hu, but she , she left for office then to her mom long back"

" Oh shit, okay bye" held the call leaving confused sam.

And then she tried contacting sid many times but he was not lifting the call, he left a message

" Sir this is Sonal my shehnaaz life is at risk, i don't know the whole story but aunty was tensed and she is not lifting the call, i am on the way to her mom's place, please call back ASAP."

Healing Scars( Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें