chap-15

" momm"

" Aagaya, your confrence was awesome,sunna humne" his mom said.

He smiled,"kal subah ki flight hai,i spoke with samrath , driver bhej dega wo, you both are going me and shehnaaz will be back by evening,kuch kaam hai"

" But agar use kisine tere sath dekha to, it could be a issue for you both"

" No mom i will manage" he replied,sana gave a look to him.

" Mom i am sleepy,good night and ask dad to call me once you reach Mumbai,and here this is for Sruthi, give her uski list ke things" his mom smiled.

" Agar koi baju ke gali mein bhi jaaye na isse apne list dedeni hai"

" It's fine mom" gave a forehead kiss and left from there,but not before eyeing sana.

" Aunty..wo i mean "

" Jao mil lo sayad kuch baat ho" Rita ji said patting her cheek.

Sana smiled and left...

" Mein aaun andar" sana asked knocking his door.

" Hmmmm" he just hummed door was already opened, so she just went inside but it came as shock to her,

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Here the man was standing,there all ready to get in to washroom

She gulped her saliva, this man was full package of beauty, physic and a golden heart.

She tried to look away but he held her hand, which let her hit his naked chest.

" Meine haq diya hai tujhe,that's why you are here"

" Warna do you think i allow every person to come here when I am not dressed up" he said.

Then moved near her ears," don't worry, without your permission i would never cross my limit but it doesn't means ki tum mujh se nazarein pheron, don't you dare" he said every word stretching it, huskily in her ears, slowly licking her ears. Pushed her back, made her sit on the bed.

" Wait here i will be back"

" Wo mein,i will be at my room"

" This is also yours,i won't i can't repeat again and again fit in your head." This time little louder.

" Wo aunty uncle"

" Chalejayenge to aajaogi"..
He asked to which to his dismay, she smiled and nodded in yes.

"Good girl" he said sensually creasing her check.

" Be here" and he left to washroom.

" Be here" she mimicked," jaise no bolu tho, it's ok bolte , huhh" she said and then exploring the room," indeed beautiful in and out like you" she uttered. And then a thought to help him came into her mind, she simply took out him dress from his bag kept it on the bed and moved to balcony.

Healing Scars( Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें