chap-26

Sid cool beta, she was just worried aur har chiz mein chilna nahi hota" Rita aunty said

" Ye har chiz nahi hai mom, sana hai, chiz nahi she..... She said she will leave me.....isliye ....agar usne kuch kar liya ho to, i am mad, mad for her" he shouted again, making everyone shocked with the statment, all were at same thought, aisa kya hua hoga.

Forgetting his aura his ego, his own self he sat down on the bed beside her," baby.....sana" he kept calling her but she was unconscious.

" Samarath gadi nikal i can't take risk let's take her to hospital, jahan doctor ko pehle dikhaya tha" he spoke. At same time Mr Ashok oberoi entered
With a doctor," isski jarurat nahi hai beta"

" Aaiye " he called the doctor

" Ashok ji aye" doctor could ask further Ashok ji was about to say

" She is "

But doctor interrupted," han shehnaaz , if i am right meine college ki viral video dekhi thi" he said

" Its family matter, aap family doctor hai we will appreciate agar, you don't get into family space" sidharth said before any one else could speak he smiled and nodded.

He checked her in and out.

" Nothing serious ye cyst form hua hai it's due to skin issues or sayad stress, tension ki baat nahi hai and fever bhi stress se hai, wrist mein pain hoga take care and here is the medicine, don't worry she is all fine" doctor said and instructed few more before he left.

" Bhai i will get the medicine give me" samarth left taking the prescription.

It's just information incase kisine bola, ki nahi because iske bhout se reason hote hai

She was still sleeping but, thanks to injection fever was down to 99 the normal one.

But still she was whimpering in pain,
" Sana kya hua" he was asking again and again, rubbing her back.

" Sid tension na le she will be fine" his mom said.

" I would suggest let's move to mansion,along with shehnaaz " Ashok ji suggested.

" Sorry to interrupt i know aapka family matter hai but kya hum wait kar sakte hai uske hosh mein aane ka" sonal said

Sonal was somewhere aware of something was wrong, so was Sruthi.

Sid's heart was pounding, he knew he was rude, he hurt her, but still abandant and stick to his statment, he didn't wanted to loose her.

" Theek hai beta" his mom replied

" Mom aap jaiye,jaise hi sana ko hosh aata hai, i will call you" this time samarth said

But she was stubborn,even she wanted to wait till she gain conscious.

" Mujhe apne hi ghar se bhaga rahe ho" Rita ji said playfully to Sam