chap-35

4 years later

" Ladies and gentlemen puts your hands together for MRS. Shehnaaz Sidharth Oberoi."

"Most Promising face of today's society "

This is title she has achieved, a married, well educated, working women, inspite of dealing with so many things she never came back from the challanges she meet, wether it be her accident or it be standing for the women's of slum, and recently she stood by the title,by fighting with the cops for rights of the girls were molested or raped, victimized and more than 700 girls are been provided with free education and training for self development, and this is not easy to achive in span of 5 years"

" Socho when i feel so proud to share the stage with her to call her for the award, what the beautiful moment it might be for her family."

" And here she is the gorgeous lady, the lady in black"

" Thank you so much, aapne tho bhout kuch bol diya"

" Ab aap bhi boliye kuch motivational sa, how you feel to receive such prestigious award from collector (chief administrative government official in a district responsible for its general administration, development programmes, etc).

" Mujhe speech bolna padega, meine prepare nahi Kiya" with that she laughed louder,the purest cutest thing only which she could do, earning a so good position and a name still behave as in child in and out, down to earth what she was and with her gesture everybody present there started laughing,she was really a joy to watch., "still first of all I would thank you sir to honour me with this, it's really means a lot."

" Mein jab bachpan mein movies dekti thi to suna tha, har mard ke kaamiyaabi ke piche ek aurat ka hath hota hai, aur mein bachi thi tho dream land mein jaakar sochne lagti thi, ek din my husband would say the same thing, but badi hui aur galatfahmi ka gubbara fhut gaya, kismat ne aise aise khel khele ki ladko se viswas uth gaya"

" My father, but i am not shame of because he was the culprit not me, he prioritised his name, his reputation beyond me, tab laga ladkon ko ladkiyon ki jarurat hi nahi hoti, dusron ne bhout khel khele mere sath par wo sab to paraye the na, aapna to baap tha par ..." And she stopped

Sidharth was sitting just in front of her with the other reputed guest of the day, he signed him to be strong, through his eyes, she passed a smile, a genuine one.

" Par here the person sitting right in front of me, proved me wrong"," but a correction in the statment, har kamiyaab aurat ke peche bhi ek mard ka haat ho sakta hai" .

" And this belongs to him,and before him to my father in law my baba MR ASHOK OBEROI, he was the one who believed my abilities, who actually motivated to help them, let's try to stop all the vikrams and the yadavs out there, let come up strong and make many strong sana not the weekend of me"

"And two more people,waise tho meine prepare nahi Kiya tha but mukka Mila hai to i want to thank sonal and samarth the strongest support system of me jab mein sidharth ko jaanti bhi naahi thi, mujhe pata hai tu mujhe dekh rahi hai i love you agar ye jindagi sidharth ke naam hai, tho kahin na kahin ye jindagi teri dean hai".