chap-30

" hum kuch nahi karenge"

" Soja chupchap, pagal aurat".

She glared her with a pout," mein aapki wajah se nahi gai, i wanted to pata hai meri jindagi kaisi hogai hai, office ghar ab ek aur addition collage nothing else"..

He kept looking at him," aapko tho bol bhi nahi sakti mein ghar balne ki baat ki aapko udhaar aaoge kaise uski tension hogai, ye nahi ki kahin lejaye ghuma laye"

" You want to go for outing, mein le jauga, on next weekend but i don't like you going out without me"

" Mein akele jau tho problem, aap leke nahi jaoge koi dekh lega uski alag problem, kya karu mein marr jau" she asked jokingly

" Sweetheart every night is becoming like , bed pe charcha show, let's sleep" he suggested and was totally in a cold mood .

She kept quiet,and held him, she understood her statment made him upset, rather than continuing it's better to stop she held him tightly resting her head on his chest.

" Yuhi rehlungi bas koi na" she uttered , making him smile. He hugged her back and both dozed off.

***********

The windy day,light dipped into the room, a bloomy view, dwe drops on the leaves, it looks it was raining before, a crow sitting on the the raling of the balcony.

" Kaa kaaa"

" Kaaa kaaa kaaa kaAA" sana replied, moving towards the balcony closing the door, not to disturb him,as in it was waiting for her,talking to her.

" Kaaaaaaaa"

" Kaaaa kaaa"

They were into the conversation for about 10 to 15 minutes when sid woked up to find the empty bed, followed the voice coming from the balcony, he slowly pulled the door and peeped outside to see the scenario. It was fun, a girl who could fight with the world for herself, was talking to a crow, that's what when she say, i love my self, she really did, the reason she lives for herself,do what she likes.

" Kya kar Rahi ho" he asked, and the same time it flew.

" Dekhiye na kawan, mujhe hi bolne aaya tha, lekin udd gaya bechara, kya kare puri duniya aapse darti hai to kawan kise na darta"

He moved to her, pulled her to himself, inhaling her fragrance, dipped is face into the crook of her neck and whispered," k y a.  T u m d a r t i ho"

" Nahi" she replied pushing him

" Bhad mein Jaye duniya, mein wohi karungi jo mujhe theek lagega, jo mujhe sahi lagega mein bolungi, aur agar galat hua tho bhi bolungi" he smiled and pulled her again to his lap, sitting on the swing.

" I know sweetheart is liye tho tujhe Dil lagaya hai, but let's not get into these things tomorrow you will be going, let's be together enjoy the moment" he whispered, pecking her forehead.

And in no time she was in his arm, he lifted her and walked towards the room, gently kept her on the bed,when his phone rang, it was around 7, it was a rainy season a cozy Sunday, and the call just made them upset.

" Hello han mom"

" Hmm "

" No no "

" Are, ok love you"

It's was Rita jo who called to inform him to come home along with her for lunch and his father has taken appointment fixed for her, so if possible company her to hospital.

She was doing well but the cost was same the way it was, and it was paining a little.

" Kya hua"

" Hmm nothing need to go to hospital, dad has taken the appointment, and mom asked me to get you to mansion for lunch, but for now i want you and hugged her tightly, putting his hand on her stomach and his right leg on her thighs.

Healing Scars( Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें