chap-9

"hi" varsha greeted her as soon as she entered.

She greeted her back with a smile

" How are you, and ek baat puchu sana"

" Hmmm"

" You...you came with sir I mean The sidharth Oberoi,talk going on some of the staff saw you getting down from his car" varsha asked

" India mein virus aur afhwayein jaldi failti hai suna tha meine but today experience bhi kar liya" sana said.

" Baap re,you clever ass, even I saw you"

" Achi baat hai"

And same time the floor manger came there,ranting them." Kaam karne aate ho, you are working with a reputed hotel's where mostly people come for business meets and celebrity stay, gali ka shoping complex nahi hai behave".

" Sorry sir we will take care of it" sana replied, the floor manger was in leave for a 15 days and she joined with help of varsha who was under supervision manager. He didn't knew her

" Waise who appointed you, is hotel mein kaam karne ka class hona chahiye, check yourself, you don't belong to" the manger Mahesh sheet her with dirty eyes.

" Par ho intersting, if you co-operate i can teach you the class." He said further

" Samrath sir, samrath sir has recommended her", varsha said

" Ohhh, badi recommendation se aai ho, then I guess you won't mind me guiding you too" he spoke with a disguise.

Same time some technicians were moving around," kya horaha hai" Mahesh asked when the assistant manager Mr prakash the head of all the floor managers came there l," hello sir good morning" Mahesh greeted his reporting manager Mr prakash.

He simply nodded his head and turned towards shehnaaz," Hye girl i never thought in my dreams also ki koi sir ke samne bhi kadh ho sakta hai. You were fire and i didn't knew tumne itna kuch Saha hai,it's not visible in your face,i must say a strong lady i have witnessed

" Hmm oh i i did mean it but i stated the fact"

" Good be way you are" he stated patting her cheeks and left , then she was engrossed in my work day almost pass when a email popped, meeting of higher official at grand Oberoi any minute.

" Oh god inhe hokya gaya hai, why don't he keep this thing at office and this late minutes email,ahhhhhh this man is" she mumered

So the email was

"To the manager

Sub: reschedule meeting at oberoi

Dear sir/mam

This is Sidharth Shukla P A this email is to intimate you that all the meetings from Microsoft, and Oberoi sunshine co. Will held here further as it's the first and the reputed hotel's of Mumbai. The guest session should be divided and confrence room-1 should be booked from Oberoi personal and professional meets. And the floor one near the conference room should be booked for the sir.

And we understand it's late minute call but let everybody be informed we have a student welfare confrence at 7 P.M. hope everything will be managed well.

Thanks and regards
Sonia

And this email was C.C  to every employee who mange the floors and meetings but now the questioned raised why was she been informed about it, afterall she was a merry Receptionist.

" Hi varsha i really have and i don't understand when i am done with my meeting hours why am I held here, kuch karo na yaar" sana asked.

" Email his P.A back stating the same thing." She advised.