chap-3

And Mr coordinator so let me tell you, " I was ones yadavs daughter iin law, and it clears I don't belong to minority, and if I then even I don't mind.

and the whole auditorium was shocked.

" I know tomorrow I might be thrown out of the college for behaving like this with our honourable guest but I fucking care for, no body from the society, no influncer can influence any person agar hota to ajj mein aise na hoti"

Her each statement,made him think twice the reason why she is like this, the reason she stood for. And even wanted to know about her, who the fucking Yadav's are.

" No ms. Kapoor sach bolne ki himmat jo aapne dikhai hai i really appreciate and the question you asked me, so for you to support the society for the good I always supported feminism."

And i would ask everyone here, don't stand for a girl, stand with a girl. She can take her own stan, she don't need support she need love,give that if you can,

She smiled, she realised he is really a gentle man.

Thank you.

And he was about to leave when media people surrounded him.and also captured sana into it. Anyways somehow the bouncers relaxed the rush and then sidharth left and here sana too left.

" Abe yaar what did you do, you know what he is my boss, actually he own many companies, and tune unse hi panga leliya" Sonal said

" Pange nahi, sachai jahir ki thi"

" Wo sab tho theek hai par do have a idea that you dug a hole for your own. Puri media ne tumhe record kiya hai, which can lead to" Before she could complete.

" I will be happy marne se pehele, apna dard zahir to kiya" She said again. This time she didn't fear of death because she was happy she got chance to put her voice.

In other hand

Beta i am proud of you as always but today the girl was rebel, she is sunshine, I must say a strong woman she is". Rita aunty spoke while serving the dinner.

" Wohi tho she knew she will be in danger, still she stood, struck to her words but... " His father spoke but sid interrupted in between sid said

" But she is late dad, and more over now this act of her is ricky for her own self "

" Batein aur kaam unta hi karna chahiye jitne jarurat ho hadd se jadda kuch acha nahi hota and by doing this she has invited risk herself in her life and this is not self stan maaa, ye bewakoofi hai she is a big fool " He stated and left to his room with some thoughts.

" Ise kya hogaya, aajtak to kabhi dusron ki baaton ka kabhi bura nahi mana isne" Rita maa said.

Where as sruthi and samarth were in their own thoughts when samarath stood up, " Maa mera bhi hogaya"

" Aaj aapke bache mood mein nahi hai" His father spoke.

" Baap pe gaye hai, aapko politics se fursat nahi milti aur unko unke kaamon se". His mom spoke where as sruthi silently had her dinner and departed to her room.

" Hello, sana kaisi hai " The first question samarth asked sonal.

" Theek hai par i am tensed samrath, ab tak to un  kutton ko pata chal hi gaya hoga kahin" Before she could complete the sentence samarth said

" Ek ek baat bolun, could you please any how . .... "

" Bhaiya" Sruthi voice distracted

" Woo sana news channels, I am afraid off"

He assured him through his eyes and again started conversation with sonal, " See you believe me right "

" Yes " She replied